Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I promise they will only rob your GC in prep and hit during the hostile! <33
    But you're not going to rob their GC in prep? That's probably the most fair conditions I can get so good deal.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Right now there's a lot of misinformation going on in this thread. I'm going to try to provide an objective analysis of the situation.

The mango kd formed from a bunch of upstanding, high-character players who wanted to play together and provide the game with some class while still winning. We fairly were #1 in land and position by a bit. Then it all went downhill when barcoloco (who was a worthy crown winning kd last age but got corrupted by evil) fake warred divinity in order to avoid paying their rightful taxes. Their objectives might have been different from Sparta vs. Sparta, but the collusion and intent was the same. In Sparta vs. Sparta the goal was to feed acres to 1 kd and dodge BB. In barco vs. div the goal was to do as little damage as possible to each other while one side fed the other a ww.

This left Mango with the choice to war BB who allegedly had blue balls from not warring all age. We noticed and were in hostile. BB saw that they were going to get farmed like a Vietnamese rice field so they called in a favor from barcoloco to dealbreak Mango. Mango had no choice but to police the matter at the expense of several weeks and lord knows how many millions of gc worth of troops. Barcoloco was resisting arrest in this approved police work so backup in the form of Sparta2 was called in. BB didn't like that so they dealbroke Sparta in order to get barco's acres for themselves and force Mango to be locked in a conflict for the foreseeable future.

Mango is clearly the victim here of 3 low class kds trying to prevent us from playing in a respectable manner. I'm not even mad because that's really what I'd expect from the scum of uto to do to a kd full of high character players like mike and octobrev.
    B-illions. not M-illions. neither here nor there, really.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    To clarify something mentioned earlier, Coss's wife is more active than him, and one of the best Utopia players, I have personally played with. Can confirm they are two different people!
    I can confirm Coss every time check my logs with his wife when we chat. :D
    Yes they are different people.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    I haven't read any of this thread nor will I invest the time in doing so.

I think it's incredibly sad that this thread gets more attention than #1 vs #2 honor in an actual war. Are we all playing utopia to measure our e-peen? Do we all actually care this much about drama? Go back to high school if you want drama.

Clearly, the Utopian community as a whole has an issue with the whole 'top tier kingdom' crap. These 'relationships' and fake wars are complete crap. As I said, I haven't read this thread but it's nice to see the devs step in and punish those involved in a fake war.

Why don't we all just play the game as it is intended?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSilva View Post

I think it's incredibly sad that this thread gets more attention than #1 vs #2 honor in an actual war. Are we all playing utopia to measure our e-peen? Do we all actually care this much about drama? Go back to high school if you want drama.

Clearly, the Utopian community as a whole has an issue with the whole 'top tier kingdom' crap. These 'relationships' and fake wars are complete crap. As I said, I haven't read this thread but it's nice to see the devs step in and punish those involved in a fake war.

Good luck with your war! no one cares about honor chart and ghettos wars?

You came here to complain how nobody has given you attention and after that you complain about people caring about attention.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    you know what im ok accepting if i said something wrong or used wrong numbers, still think its way less then the 8k but you know what it was not NOTHING in the sense of we did gain acers, tho without we had gain alot more.
    I accept i was corrected, but still dont changse the fact you mr persin abs lover is a lier and just make up numbers for fun.

Also protector i hate you becouse you use to be cool but turned into something ugly, just like flogger you are so selfrightuse now days it hurts.

Oooh and edit, meep is just a kingdommate i dont like him and i probly never will, i think he is just the same as asf and the rest of you dang scumbags who try and pretend all clean and **** while you are as dirty as the rest.
    i also dont trust his numbers one sec, its way less then 8k. but i accept its still a gain even if its 2 acers.
    So because I have an opinion on all this bullsh*t, I'm the bad guy and you insult me? Lmao!

Needs to get out more

You're fine. Just remember the forum members are a fraction of the base.
    When I was in Pladovia none of the players even knew who the top kingdoms were. Even when we got inside the top 20 briefly. It's about mutual interest, or non-interest.

Note the "positive" vibe you're getting with your post. Remember: always keep your hands up and defend yourself.

Take care. I watched your war, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Ghetto wars , as you might call them homie , are better than this 38 pages of young and restless scenario of who's right and wrong, who cheated who didnt , who **** played and who not. But if this is how you guys play utopia , hey ... go at it and make your norma of 20 posts a day and be happy with it , but do not be donkey about it and trow mud:) .

and from 15 (5:19) in land rank to 5 (ur kd) , it's not a galaxy distance .

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehobbit View Post
    Ghetto wars , as you might call them homie , are better than this 38 pages of young and restless scenario of who's right and wrong, who cheated who didnt , who **** played and who not. But if this is how you guys play utopia , hey ... go at it and make your norma of 20 posts a day and be happy with it , but do not be donkey about it and trow mud:) .

and from 15 (5:19) in land rank to 5 (ur kd) , it's not a galaxy distance .
    We wait you up this or next age and you'll see why I said no one cares about your war(s). Any kd from this age top 5-7 can do what you did this age easy and war ghettos and take honour. Most of the "warring" kds fail when they try to play in top. Don't forget, all top kds started where you are but evolved. When you fight ghettos all your age you're getting a false impression you are darn good and usually it ends in getting smashed when attempting to play with the big guys.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    We wait you up this or next age and you'll see why I said no one cares about your war(s). Any kd from this age top 5-7 can do what you did this age easy and war ghettos and take honour. Most of the "warring" kds fail when they try to play in top. Don't forget, all top kds started where you are but evolved. When you fight ghettos all your age you're getting a false impression you are darn good and usually it ends in getting smashed when attempting to play with the big guys.
    Coss makes me laugh! +1 for him

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Coss makes me laugh! +1 for him
    What makes you laugh?

<Comment removed for content>
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 23-07-2017 at 21:08. Reason: Personal insult against a player
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    What makes you laugh?

You explaining how top works!

Thread Information