Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    <Comment removed for content>
    Now now no need for personal attacks.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 23-07-2017 at 21:09. Reason: Removed personal attack from the quote

No need for spammy off topic posts sir.

Clear FW.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

@UnknownSilva
    Is it fair to judge the content of a book by the number of pages in it without even having read it? Also why would the amount of pages in this thread diminish the value of our thread? The need to compare them makes you seem to be the one concerned with e-peen.
    Also please dont make these people go back to high school, Im sure everyone is better off confining all this to the Utopia forums.

@littlehobbit
    As fair as Im concerned we do live in separate galaxies, and are doing so by choice.
    The minimal interaction with the top has made this age more enjoyable, at least for me.

@coss
    As far as Ive read no one is questioning your skill in the top, nor claiming that the current warring tier is better at the game than the whoring tier. Personally Im satisfied if I get to war as much as possible and against people close to my skill and do that with the least amount of drama involved.
    And that doesnt seem to be possible in your galaxy, so I respectfully decline your offer to come over there and play.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    You explaining how top works!
    Tommy DeVito: Funny? Funny how? How am I funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Director of Age Changes
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    I regret opening this thread hoping for a current box score or synopisis :(

-DM <3

Post Fiend
    Just an update and some questioning for our mods/devs here.

this is Just to get this straight, so that maybe those in charge can aim to do this properly in the future as this has been one giant mess on all sides since the start. We all know these mistakes won't be rectified.

sparta wars sparta
    sparta1 fires on all cylinders
    sparta2 suicides out of sparta1s control and due 1 sided war is deemed fw
    Devs end war and suspend all provs on each side
    provs are left defenseless for 48 hours to be taken advantage of
    (this was done while investigation with no actual decisions being made) punishment dealt to even those who were innocent (imo next time freeze provs to avoid any possible influence from your actions that may not be fair)
    Monarchs deleted (including bart in forums)
    Conflict is over and punishments dealt.
    1 day ago certain provs renamed.
    4+ days later random war record wiped and 1 loss added.

It would have made the most sense to just green both kds instead of just dragging out a punishment that you just seem to be adding to every few days.

We would just like to know, will there be some new punishment next week? or should we expect this issue to finally be resolved? Or is the coding just too complicated to sort out in one weeks time?

Handle it properly please, don't just drag things out and start doing random stuff over a long period of time. It just feels like a deliberate targeting from the devs currently.

EDIT: We don't even care about the WW or record, but the random acts are lame. just dish out whatever punishment you see fit and let us move on
    Last edited by Xist; 24-07-2017 at 20:18. Reason: k

Post Demon
    Deleting ww record for both kingdoms is a part of the punishment for fake warring, they might have wanted to discuss that before making the final decission however hence the 4 days later.

Renaming a province is unrelated of course but might have been due to your kingdom getting more attention from the owners because of the fw.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I'm not a dev or game support, but the war being 1 sided wasn't why it was deemed a fw. You are allowed to handedly defeat your opponent.

You are not allowed to coordinate a war with your opponent and abuse war protection so one side can safely farm acres to another side.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm not a dev or game support, but the war being 1 sided wasn't why it was deemed a fw. You are allowed to handedly defeat your opponent.

You are not allowed to coordinate a war with your opponent and abuse war protection so one side can safely farm acres to another side.

It wasn't coordinated, what they did was on their own. We were even complaining about it amongst ourselves. They offered war and we took it, there was no discussion. all the events that transpired happened in a short period of time. their agenda was pretty much not caring what happened as long as they could prevent further benefit to BB on their DB and we just said ok. we even asked them to stop their wrecklessness suiciding and play straight, put us in a crappy spot. what do you do when your opponent won't listen and keeps suiciding on dumb targets, how do we make it any better on our end ? we hit as many times as we could, or would it be better to sit home and do nothing? Devs say "war properly" or applies to both sides, so we did everything we could and they just kept doing that crap, don't in any way think bart coordinated or arranged it, guys been logging in once every like 48 hours to make his prov stay active since the age started. Despite the circumstances that become out of control i get why all the factors add up to the decision. Not as if we wanted it to play out that way or not, on our end we wanted our revenge for early age.

anyhow, what is there to stop an easily manipulated situation like this in the future.

it's entirely easy when out of contention to just fake a fake war, click war offer click declare suicide all and sit. other side doesn't have to be privy to this option, does that mean the same punishment will happen regardless of one sides awareness despite the others attempt at an actual war ?

Postaholic
    It wasn't coordinated, what they did was on their own. We were even complaining about it amongst ourselves. They offered war and we took it, there was no discussion. all the events that transpired happened in a short period of time. their agenda was pretty much not caring what happened as long as they could prevent further benefit to BB on their DB and we just said ok. we even asked them to stop their wrecklessness suiciding and play straight, put us in a crappy spot. what do you do when your opponent won't listen and keeps suiciding on dumb targets, how do we make it any better on our end ? we hit as many times as we could, or would it be better to sit home and do nothing? Devs say "war properly" or applies to both sides, so we did everything we could and they just kept doing that crap, don't in any way think bart coordinated or arranged it, guys been logging in once every like 48 hours to make his prov stay active since the age started. Despite the circumstances that become out of control i get why all the factors add up to the decision. Not as if we wanted it to play out that way or not, on our end we wanted our revenge for early age.

anyhow, what is there to stop an easily manipulated situation like this in the future.

it's entirely easy when out of contention to just fake a fake war, click war offer click declare suicide all and sit. other side doesn't have to be privy to this option, does that mean the same punishment will happen regardless of one sides awareness despite the others attempt at an actual war ?
    I guess you are too low in the Sparta Management Team and is totally not aware of any ongoing deals. There are countless of such incident happen before. It is a norm that only 2-3 will know and the rest is just naively thinking there is a war and went into the war with excitement. When thing goes wrong, LS keep quiet and they do not know DEV will be able to action. And then those blind followers will start ranting and claiming their war is legitimate.
    Go ask your king, not the DEV
    Last edited by JusticeLeague; 25-07-2017 at 05:53.

Postaholic

sparta wars sparta
    sparta1 fires on all cylinders
    Devs end war and suspend all provs on each side
    provs are left defenseless for 48 hours to be taken advantage of
    (this was done while investigation with no actual decisions being made) punishment dealt to even those who were innocent (imo next time freeze provs to avoid any possible influence from your actions that may not be fair)
    Monarchs deleted (including bart in forums)
    Conflict is over and punishments dealt.
    1 day ago certain provs renamed.
    4+ days later random war record wiped and 1 loss added.
    Can I know if both monarchs got deleted is because of the so called FW or because both are played by Bart?

Woo Feint is here.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Woo Feint is here.
    Do you have the answer?

No. I hope that's the answer.

Thread Information