Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

I like to post

Spartans v Spartans

Spartans were policing Pandas who DBed CR. BB DBed Spartans and waved them. Spartans sought a way out, and luckily Spartans were available to war.

With the precedent that got set by Pandas and Divinity, one side does not need to hit in order for a war to be a war. Now let's see if the Devs share this line of thought or whether they're gonna measure with 2 yard sticks.

1:19 v 2:2

roflm

I told Coss to wait for this post like seconds after you entered war

So predictable :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    who cares anymore at this stage. The game has degraded beyond repair and the mechanics have just made it worse. This age has set the precedence that warring without hitting = fine.

Gains curved are so ****ed too lol.

Tough call but I say Spartans pull this one out.

I thought the game mechanics are just fine? =)

Not my fault you are all too stupid to pick the only attacking race that can counter turtling dwarfs

Gains curve is the worst ever thou, I'll give you that

The game has degraded to sh*t cause degraded people are allowed to roam free
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    who cares anymore at this stage. The game has degraded beyond repair and the mechanics have just made it worse. This age has set the precedence that warring without hitting = fine.

Gains curved are so ****ed too lol.
    Why is it a bad thing now, you never had issues with "fake wars" before since you have used it on plenty of occassions yourself? I find it strange that you of all people would object to this.

The difference being in this situation you are engaging in a fake war to dodge an opponent. Div vs Pandas was a tactical decision not running away and having a war with their friends.
    Last edited by Korp; 18-07-2017 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why is it a bad thing now, you never had issues with "fake wars" before since you have used it on plenty of occassions yourself? I find it strange that you of all people would object to this.
    To be fair the first war between Marta and Barta wasnt a fake war, it was a farm war to give one of them a war win so they wouldnt fall hopelessly behind CR/Emeriti/Beastblood early on, as they always do

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    To be fair the first war between Marta and Barta wasnt a fake war, it was a farm war to give one of them a war win so they wouldnt fall hopelessly behind CR/Emeriti/Beastblood early on, as they always do
    no, the first war vs bart we won cause im the best war leader in the game and bart and jank were fappign for 48 hours, by the time they realized they were at war I had already destroyed their ghetto.

i guess these nubs want to try to beat me again.

I say they have no chance at all. DIE BART

imma gonna whack ya for the second time this age!

Should be a fun war. Good luck to both!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    GL matija!

Enthusiast
    Urge to raze rising.

Jk, glad to be far far away. This is fun from the bleachers

I like to post
    Spartans are currently 0 acres up in this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    no, the first war vs bart we won cause im the best war leader in the game and bart and jank were fappign for 48 hours, by the time they realized they were at war I had already destroyed their ghetto.

i guess these nubs want to try to beat me again.

I say they have no chance at all. DIE BART

imma gonna whack ya for the second time this age!
    You are so full of BS! OMG! You offered them a war after we waved, it was clearly arranged. Wow! So I will just add you to my list of people to never believe in utopia now.

You may be a nice person in RL, but clearly in this game you are completely never to be trusted.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You are so full of BS! OMG! You offered them a war after we waved, it was clearly arranged. Wow! So I will just add you to my list of people to never believe in utopia now.

You may be a nice person in RL, but clearly in this game you are completely never to be trusted.
    lol....wat?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post

Vasp is talking about the first war genius.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information