Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You are so full of BS! OMG! You offered them a war after we waved, it was clearly arranged. Wow! So I will just add you to my list of people to never believe in utopia now.

You may be a nice person in RL, but clearly in this game you are completely never to be trusted.

Uhm... I have a hard time understanding what your reasoning is.

Edit: Is very clear for me who I will put on my list to never believe in this Utopia now.
    Last edited by Nibornibor; 18-07-2017 at 18:26.

no Matija, read past the first paragraph. You have to read the WHOLE quote.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    chartshaping fakewar, hoping to see Divinity and BB come together and police this if they care about who wins, since it became evident that Bart was aiming to do this from the start, he likely even ran without closing relations. Sheriff Bishop should investigate thougthly also, Bart went to war with huge provinces sitting on 50 dpa all elites.

Regular
    You are so full of BS! OMG! You offered them a war after we waved, it was clearly arranged. Wow! So I will just add you to my list of people to never believe in utopia now.

You may be a nice person in RL, but clearly in this game you are completely never to be trusted.
    says the tard that broke a eoa nap

I think one of the owners is too busy policing prov names all day long to notice this blatantly ridiculous Bart 1 vs Bart 2 fake war. I'm sure the kingdoms will come to a mutual agreement on ending the war after a tiring 48 hours

No, they did not close relations. So clearly a dodge. Anyone can SN and see it. Shameless.

Bishop needs to boot them from war. preferably in about 7 hrs.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

no Matija, read past the first paragraph. You have to read the WHOLE quote.
    lol the dude is doing literally nothing but expressing enthusiasm about warring 2:2 again. what on earth does this have to do with "BS" or "never to be trusted"?

hte juice man. Do a snatch news and read both days news. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you are a total nub and not in 1:19 or 2:2 and are merely naive.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxodus View Post
    I think one of the owners is too busy policing prov names all day long to notice this blatantly ridiculous Bart 1 vs Bart 2 fake war. I'm sure the kingdoms will come to a mutual agreement on ending the war after a tiring 48 hours
    thats what all of u guys said during the first bart vs jesters of sparta war....

and we crushed them! guys were getting b&tched slapped everywhere, it was craaaazy.

We will crush them now, just u watch.

I like to post
    Bunch of losers. Div and Pandas = OK but hey this is different huh!

hte juice man. Do a snatch news and read both days news. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you are a total nub and not in 1:19 or 2:2 and are merely naive.
    im aware of the news, bro. I still don't see how of any of that is relevant to Castille's post whatsoever. maybe you can, uh, point that out? the guy is clearly just excited about warring 2:2 and didnt even comment on the circumstances.

Sheister crushing it! Saw right through that deceptive attempt.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the juice man View Post
    im aware of the news, bro. I still don't see how of any of that is relevant to Castille's post whatsoever. maybe you can, uh, point that out? the guy is clearly just excited about warring 2:2 and didnt even comment on the circumstances.
    im a big fan of warring bart. someone needs to teach this guy a lesson

Postaholic
    I'm loving this glorious cluster**** that the top ten has become

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I'm loving this glorious cluster**** that the top ten has become

Thread Information