Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Enthusiast
    Well.. it will be interesting to see if actions will be taken...

If the Utopia lords are not going to delete both kingdoms, this will set precedence for the new level of **** play allowed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post

If the Utopia lords are not going to delete both kingdoms, this will set precedence for the new level of **** play allowed.
    oh go QQ

I have every right to war bart and kick him in the balls

...sooo why did u db? we had an eoacf. whats up with that?

not cool brah, not cool

I like to post

They already set a precedent with Div v Pandas. If they treat this situation differently it just shows that one of the devs is looking out for his former KD.

Enthusiast
    I fear I did nothing... I just look at what you guys are doing...

I am not even saying what you are doing is wrong :)

I just state; if you do not suffer deletions based on your in-game messages and your actions, it will set precedence the new level of **** play allowed :)

Postaholic
    I took a SN on my boy platypus' province and they are hitting. Bart is selling wolf tickets.

Enthusiast
    What should happen is both kingdoms are deleted and banned for life. What will probably happen is nothing, besides destroying what's left of the integrity of the game. Which is fine because I will finally walk away and retire from the game. It's too bad people are hell bent on destroying utopia and even worse devs just stand around letting it happen.

Regular
    I fear I did nothing... I just look at what you guys are doing...

I am not even saying what you are doing is wrong :)

I just state; if you do not suffer deletions based on your in-game messages and your actions, it will set precedence the new level of **** play allowed :)
    sn us, we are killing bart and dragon is about to die. i hope this daenarys wannabe cant afford a second dragon. If he cant, he loses the war. mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    They already set a precedent with Div v Pandas. If they treat this situation differently it just shows that one of the devs is looking out for his former KD.
    What are u talking about dude.

1. Divinity hit 14 times
    2. Divinity chose to turtle mostly and op

Barco hit a lot

Get ur fact straight. The game is dying because of people like you.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp88 View Post
    What are u talking about dude.

1. Divinity hit 14 times
    2. Divinity chose to turtle mostly and op

Barco hit a lot

Get ur fact straight. The game is dying because of people like you.
    So if Spartans is actually hitting Spartans why is this fake?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    It isnt. Its these BB fools that dbed jesters of spartans and now are complaining. They were expecting to farm us with that db. We decided we rather war bart and enjoy the age kicking him in the nuts rather than spend our time msing bb & turtling while we waited for someone to feed off BB.

BB bad boys, db. Poor fools thought they had a chance to crown (now that emeriti isnt here to wipe them like every past age).

I didn't say it was. Also didn't say it wasn't. And BB didn't db. Jesters did, and when they got policed, they ran.

Regular
    I didn't say it was. Also didn't say it wasn't. And BB didn't db. Jesters did, and when they got policed, they ran.
    huh?

we had a eoacf with BB which they broke.

now u are just making dumb excuses to justify the db as all dbers do. ur funny

Post Demon
    Jesters was assisting in an enforcement action against dealbreakers, action that BB's leadership explicitly agreed to when CFing.

Unless BB just wanted to get out of a losing war and find a way to back into a crown policing the police.

BB had a week to prep for Div under conditions that were no worse than the fight they would have had against us, why did they feel the need to DB for gains instead of warring for the crown while the cool kids kill each other

Regular
    Jesters was assisting in an enforcement action against dealbreakers, action that BB's leadership explicitly agreed to when CFing.

Unless BB just wanted to get out of a losing war and find a way to back into a crown policing the police.

BB had a week to prep for Div under conditions that were no worse than the fight they would have had against us, why did they feel the need to DB for gains instead of warring for the crown while the cool kids kill each other
    well its obvious... BB cant war. I mean emeriti has been pissing on BB every age. I felt sorry for BB.

Needs to get out more
    Man, I don't even have an opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information