Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    No. I hope that's the answer.
    Did u get deleted also? Do you know this Xist? Is he from your kingdom? Perhaps you can explain to him what had happened? I think the DEV will appreciate your assistance. I guess no one know clearer what happened other than you and bart

Yes.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Did u get deleted also? Do you know this Xist? Is he from your kingdom? Perhaps you can explain to him what had happened? I think the DEV will appreciate your assistance. I guess no one know clearer what happened other than you and bart
    Pretty sure i'm well aware of how it all transpired and went down, while bart was mia i was scrambling to get some structure on the situation. I do have the ability to push the button myself.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Pretty sure i'm well aware of how it all transpired and went down, while bart was mia i was scrambling to get some structure on the situation. I do have the ability to push the button myself.
    I doubt so. Otherwise you wont be ranting here. Is it a clear fake war with one side having high stats but doing suiciding hits to a lesser opponent? Plus if DEV come in and actioned on both kingdoms, how wrong can they be?

You, only answerable to your kingdom. You think the DEV can anyhow act on both kingdoms? They sure have evidence and proof because they have to answer to the whole server of players. Though they only will explain the reason to the offender if he email to support.

Thread Information