Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    No was a YR3 and we were policing a DB. Who cares though, we're not whining in the forum asking Bishop to put a KD out of war because of it.
    You were policing by taking 20k land? And you were policing what you wanted to believe was a db. Guess bb does the same now. So who is wrong?

That's cool. We need to get the administration involved?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    if it was not fake then how come that 8k acre dwarf on 50 dpa and those most likely equal fat 6k acre dwarf and elf is not getting smashed? This is a fake war and chartshaping which is against the rules, db is not cause there is no rules related to making and sticking to the terms of deals.

I'm quite sure no 50 dpa province on 8k acres would have survived without getting chained in the Barcoloco/Divinity war.

Veteran
    I dunno what.s to be done. All this should have been resolved long ago by CR giving land back to brocoli and war at a set date both would agree. **** smells do bad now that the age is screwed big time when it comes to land and nw crown.

It's hectic here sorry if the targets are not on par, was kind of a short notice.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    if it was not fake then how come that 8k acre dwarf on 50 dpa and those most likely equal fat 6k acre dwarf and elf is not getting smashed? This is a fake war and chartshaping which is against the rules, db is not cause there is no rules related to making and sticking to the terms of deals.

I'm quite sure no 50 dpa province on 8k acres would have survived without getting chained in the Barcoloco/Divinity war.
    I don.t think anyone including the devs doubt this is a fw. Sparta 1 and 2 are just making and having fun and yhat.s all.

I like to post
    We had to make a quick real-time decision.

19:25 Bart we're at war
    19:25 Bart max gains
    19:33 Bart fund dragon
    19:33 Bart we're at war

These were my complete orders. In fact they were more complete than those for last war!

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I dunno what.s to be done. All this should have been resolved long ago by CR giving land back to brocoli and war at a set date both would agree. **** smells do bad now that the age is screwed big time when it comes to land and nw crown.
    Does not sound like something the Devs should worry about. Nor does it sound like my problem. You seem to be white knighting all over the forum because Octobrev pulled some **** on you? Man if I got so stuck up on things like that I'd never get anywhere. Look ahead, try to find positives in everything.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We had to make a quick real-time decision.

19:25 Bart we're at war
    19:25 Bart max gains
    19:33 Bart fund dragon
    19:33 Bart we're at war

These were my complete orders. In fact they were more complete than those for last war!
    I can see Bart looking at his hand and taking a quick decision:"I.ll use you both tonight while i read the forums and see all the attention I get"

Alright bruh.

yay we can FW again

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Does not sound like something the Devs should worry about. Nor does it sound like my problem. You seem to be white knighting all over the forum because Octobrev pulled some **** on you? Man if I got so stuck up on things like that I'd never get anywhere. Look ahead, try to find positives in everything.
    Since when the thiev is to have an opinion on if the police shold investigate or not his crime?

I like to post
    I can see Bart looking at his hand and taking a quick decision:"I.ll use you both tonight while i read the forums and see all the attention I get"

Tonight is the final night anyways. The new owners can show their true colours and delete us for fighting back against their (former) friends. Actually a players in BB already told me that this is gonna happen.

Enthusiast
    Death inevitable faith eternal
    What def did this province leave at home? as ordered? 3-4k?

Since when the thiev is to have an opinion on if the police shold investigate or not his crime?
    Since when do you care?

Thread Information