Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welcome our new Forum Moderator!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Spam is also against the rules like posting posts with no text and just say gifs.. But that seems fine ..
    My definition of spam doesn't include single gif-only replies. Now if someone put several gif-only posts on a row on a thread, that's spam. Same as if they did several posts in a row as well though.

As the forum rules thread says, every mod will have a difference in opinion on some issues. We just do the best we can.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    My definition of spam doesn't include single gif-only replies. Now if someone put several gif-only posts on a row on a thread, that's spam. Same as if they did several posts in a row as well though.

As the forum rules thread says, every mod will have a difference in opinion on some issues. We just do the best we can.
    Posting a gif isn't a reply it has no use to the forums, fills no function it's useless posts.

Do not argue with moderators on thread, pm them if you want to discuss something.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    I refuse to apologize for giving you an infraction and removing your comment when you use a medical condition as an insult.

Flaming and attacks are against the rules. You can refresh on what the rules are here http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...06-Forum-rules
    <Removed>
    Last edited by JeffT; 25-11-2017 at 13:28.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    <Removed>
    Don't insult moderation staff.

Thread Information