View Poll Results: How have you enjoyed the changes this age?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed the changes.

29 43.94%
  • I have not enjoyed the changes.

27 40.91%
  • The changes did not have an effect on my enjoyment.

10 15.15%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Age vs Previous

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Amen
    Its that and we're at the cusp of the # of top kds being right in the its to hard to deal with range but "easy enough to grow big". Lower it to 3 and things get real easy, 1 kd gets knocked out other two fight to see what happens. Add another 4-5 top kds and theres a few to many to cf everyone, and "enough" targets that no one kd can pull anything hard.

Needs to get out more
    But some of us still like you. All of you text wall, truth bending, magnificent bastards.

Not one to call out liars, but my hope is the ones that've claimed they're quitting FAREVAR are still just drama addicted liars reloading for next age.

I'd offer our tiny home to the refugees of the Sparta cataclysm to begin a new life, but my partners may not be as sympathetic. 21 spots which I enjoy for the peaceful ambiance. This would be a great sacrifice for me because I'm seriously contemplating a return to the micro-kingdom next age. I'm only concerned about getting rusty in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Interesting suggestion to tweak individual explore pool more, I'm sure it can be made to fit the needs better.

Loving Dryad and the new gains formula, also quite fond of playing in a shell kingdom even if it was not an absolute that we would stay small in numbers.

Strato you can of course offer a spot to former Spartan players, I would say the ones that did not went along with fakewar but left them by their own when they could see what was happening is the players I most likely could get along with.

Changes introduced too many new concepts at once imo

I completely hated this age. Being unable to compete or stage to catch up to people because you can't grow outside of war is complete BS.

Maybe if war bonuses are removed it would be OK.

As things currently stand, I hate the current game.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Next age will be much better for you Sheister, stick around in BB.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Next age will be much better for you Sheister, stick around in BB.
    If you say so. I presume you will all do something terribly unoriginal, but whatever. It can't be dumber than this age.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Originality is not really something I strive for these days. It's all about making myself happy.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    worst age like ever in utopia, worst admins ever in utopia, worst players in utopia ever, worst kingdoms in utopia ever, worst everything but me,

Needs to get out more
    If your stake in a shared experience is compromised by strict adherence to mechanics, diplomacy, rules of conduct and use of tools you're doing it wrong.( compromised is the keyword )

You make your own fun. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Dwarf and ritual are dumb in their current state, but those are easy fixes.

Gains formula is great. I decided to whip a semi ghetto into shape this age rather than play amongst the top (great choice in hindsight), and I don't think we've had a single trad into our kd from the top 10. It's simply not viable for them to hit the warring tier, which is great and separates the two main playstyles like never before.

I think the reason the top is a bigger **** show than usual is because they're forced to take from each other rather than from the weak.

Veteran
    This age has been a blast. Kudos to devs, and hopefully next age will be just as good.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Maybe have more than 2 playable races nxt age? And not make those 100% turtles?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I think the racial balance issue was due to them trying to force in the new race and personality. Too much focus on Dryad treant and siren then paladin so they didn't have enough time to just check the balance of the ones we actually ended up with. I assume this wont be the case in coming ages.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Yes cause for some reason they were in a rush to end last age by y10 instead of having playable changes ready..... Cant rly blame that on anyone but themselves
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information