Thread: Metallic Symphony Recruiting 2 Attackers

Post Fiend

Metallic Symphony Recruiting 2 Attackers

We're looking for a few good men/women/anthropomorphic animals to join our kingdom!

About us:
    We're a warring kingdom and aim for about 5-6 wars per age. This age has been a slow one for us, since we've had a few people that had to quit (hence this recruiting thread). We typically end up midway in the charts (land/NW), and a little higher on the war chart. To the extent possible, we aim to play fairly and war fairly.

Generally a laid back kingdom between wars - no strict login requirements..just don't get deleted. Most folks log in and chat since most of us have been playing together for many ages now. During wars, we do ask everyone to be army in/army out. Of course we understand things come up (especially with wars taking longer these days), so we can provide short-term sitter credits if you can't be on.

We use munk for intel and munk/slack for chat.

About you:
    Decent person
    Active in wars
    Willing to play attacker

We have one Orc/Ta that we can invite you into, and will take a second attacker as a fresh start.

Message me through forums if interested, or PM me in-game (6:4)

Needs to get out more
    And be one with the theme. Love your theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    We're looking to recruit a couple heavy attackers again this age. Send me a PM or message me in-game: 4:19

Post Fiend
    Once again, we're looking for a couple more to join our ranks. We have an Or/UD and a Ha/Ro ready to take over.

Thread Information