Thread: Bouncing

Regular

Bouncing

I thought I remembered seeing in here before but I can't seem to find the post...

When bouncing which gives the most kills?

Trad march bouncing, raze bouncing, or mass bouncing?

Bonus question:

When mass bouncing, if time is added to say align armies, would those extra gains affect the bounce?

Thanks in advance
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Veteran
    Unsure about the adding of hours, but raze is best from my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJoe View Post
    I thought I remembered seeing in here before but I can't seem to find the post...

When bouncing which gives the most kills?

Trad march bouncing, raze bouncing, or mass bouncing?

Bonus question:

When mass bouncing, if time is added to say align armies, would those extra gains affect the bounce?

Thanks in advance
    raze bounce...losses are slight effected by the nw/land size when doing a massacre bounce. we tested it in war, our massacre bounce did 75% of a razebounce

Post Fiend
    to further question. how much do you bounce with. as much off as you can or like 25%? also oow what chance do bounces have of moving meter?

Veteran
    OOW, if you bounce, the chance to move the meter by 1 point is the percentage of offense relative to the defense sent. So if you bounced with 160k on a 200k def province, there's and 80% chance of adding 1 point to the meter.

How much to send depends on what's possible. When playing with the meter, bouncing with 40% is done a lot I think. If you're bottomfeeding and have to bounce things open without watching the meter, 94% shouldn't have a chance to turn it into a raze hit instead of a bounce. During war, you'll want to combine bouncing unbreakables with getting incoming acres, so generally everything that is left with the last general.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    What about plague chances on bouncing? Which attack gives the most chance?

Veteran
    One cannot give plague on a bounce.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    One cannot give plague on a bounce.
    Is that in the guide or something? Can anyone confirm? I figured any time an undead is involved as far as attacking there was a chance to plague. I mean it just makes sense. People attacking into a ud prov get plague. There's still dead ud troops carrying plague on the battlefield of a bounce right? Lol just saying
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJoe View Post
    Is that in the guide or something? Can anyone confirm? I figured any time an undead is involved as far as attacking there was a chance to plague. I mean it just makes sense. People attacking into a ud prov get plague. There's still dead ud troops carrying plague on the battlefield of a bounce right? Lol just saying
    Logically it might make sense, however, this would make plague super overpowered. Just send your spare generals with 1 soldier at some t/m for the strongest debuff you can get on a t/m. As the devs and former devs strived for some imbalance, but not great imbalance, you don't plague on failed attacks. Succesful conquests count as a failed attack in that sense too.

EDIT; when a non-undead bounces on an undead, that does have a chance to give the plague.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 07-08-2017 at 00:54.
    -Nox-

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Logically it might make sense, however, this would make plague super overpowered. Just send your spare generals with 1 soldier at some t/m for the strongest debuff you can get on a t/m. As the devs and former devs strived for some imbalance, but not great imbalance, you don't plague on failed attacks. Succesful conquests count as a failed attack in that sense too.

EDIT; when a non-undead bounces on an undead, that does have a chance to give the plague.
    Fair enough. I could see the potential for abuse so that does make sense.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Something else to consider is bouncing when you ambush inorder to get the higher land return. You get one shot at the ambush and it goes in reverse order so if you go hit for 100, 89, and 36 acres and don't quite have enough offense you could sacrifice 1 soldier and 1 general to bounce the lower acre and open up the two higher gains. This would be even better if the target has heavy elites. Also since there was mention of plague - you can plague opponent with ambush success. I know this wasn't part of the original post questions but it seemed worthy of mention.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Thread Information