Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    I've been inactive (province starved for 48hrs, it's bad man!) so I'm really behind, and I'm not reading 32 pages. Can I get a TL;DR?
    Basically the whole top is a ****-show, continuing from last age :)

Here's a probably ill-informed run-down (also biased, naturally, since I keep a prov alive in Mangos):

Last age:

BB keeps Emeriti locked in eoa-war. Mike makes deal to farm out his kd to Barco for them to crown over Emeriti with BBs blessing. Leading us to...

This age:

Emeriti
    - Locked in war with Barco for a long, long time. Seeing their chances to crown diminish they reset provs post war. BB was in line to farm and had trained up and are unhappy.

Sparta 1 (Matilja)
    - Wars their allies Sparta2 in a mutually beneficial war OOP
    - Farms out to their allies Sparta2 in a late-age war - Gets actioned by Devs

Sparta 2 (Bart)
    - See sparta 1

Barco
    - Arranges a war ending up mutually beneficial with Divinity (some claim fake war, others don't. Lots of dmg done in war, but very, very little hitting)
    - Deal breaks Mango by noticing into Mangos conflict with BB

Divinity
    - See Barco
    - Noticies into police action/ongoing Mango/Barco conflict (see Mango)
    - Arranges GB on Mango.

BB
    - Accepts policing of Barco by signing a CF with Mango
    - Deal breaks Sparta 1 when they joined Mango in policing Barco. No razing of off policing acres (yet).

Mango
    - Octobrev impersonates Coss and tricks a player to give button to Mango a few days(?) into conflict. Early-mid age.
    - Waves Barco when Barco noticed into Mangos ongoing conflict with BB. Acres gained: ~8k acres (hits minus LL). Time spent: ~2 weeks?
    - Waves Sparta 2 (Sparta claim deal break, Mango claims no CF) to get away from Divs notice into their conflict/policing of Barco

Sleepy
    - Innocent victims!?

Might have missed some dodgy play. Other can add :)

Above leading to the GB of Mango. 10 kingdoms joins in. All of the above + others. Justification of GB is tricky to decipher from logs and forum posts. But something like this:

- Mango = CR = sh1tplaying scums (most common reason stated)
    - Octobrevs stunt
    - Mango LS not booting Octobrev for Octobrev stunt
    - Mango didn't raze off policing acres
    - Mango should have stopped policing earlier
    - Mango deal broke Barco, not the other way around
    - Mango deal broke Sparta 2
    - Mango was colluding with Sparta (1 or 2 or both) to win age
    - Mango was promising Sparta 2 a war win with Barco for helping the policing
    - Mango was using policing Barco to dodge BB war
    - Mango was using policing acres to pump to war Div or BB post a potential war between them

Current standing is: Mango in war with Sparta 2. Mango not hitting (hitting = easier GB). Div and Barco trad and raze in. Most other kingdoms took a lot of fat acres on their own key provinces and seem to be satisfied with that and stopped the policing.

Might have missed some claims, or misunderstood them. So feel free to correct me :) Tried to be reasonably objective.

Now for bias!! :)

Frankly, reasons given for GB (aside from the octo manoeuvre. Some proper **** play there!) seems very weak. Lot's of guilt by association ("They are CR, they deserve whats coming for old sins", "any kd with Octo or Dubai or Mike or whatshisname deserve a GB by default), based on "what ifs" ("Mango would have done this and that if we hadn't started GB") and ridiculous demands (stopping policing without Barco offering any diplomatic or end to conflict is impossible ofc - would only mean razes into war or what have you, razing acres before policing is over is unheard of and so strategically stupid, and how do you even promise war wins, or even wars with 3rd parties that hate your guts). Some are hypocritical (BB have yet to raze their policing acres from Sparta 2 if I'm not mistaken, and the collusion between kingdoms in the top is obviously far reaching outside of Mangos). And in the midst of all of above **** play, how do you find the nerf to throw the first rock and claim moral superiority?

Also think that GBing based on deductive reasoning (A, therefor probably B) sets a dangerous precedence. Instead of GB over actions done, you GB over actions and events assumed to come. Who do we trust with those judgements?

So that's my lil rant. I probably confused most things and misunderstood the rest :)
    Last edited by Tadpole; 26-07-2017 at 11:24.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Tadpole if you were offering a war win to Sparta instead of waving Sparta you wouldn't be getting GBed now is the way I see it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Basically the whole top is a ****-show, continuing from last age :)
    Sleepy
    - Innocent victims!?
    Honestly, the age can end now. I've never seen this kind of associations of words for Sleepy.
    From scrubs, cheaters, leakers, db'ers and what-not, to innocent victims.

#lifegoals
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Tadpole if you were offering a war win to Sparta instead of waving Sparta you wouldn't be getting GBed now is the way I see it.
    Offering a war win versus Barco? How could we force them to even war you?
    Offering a war win to you? That's against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    Honestly, the age can end now. I've never seen this kind of associations of words for Sleepy.

#lifegoals
    Strange days...
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post

#lifegoals
    Tells you a lot about the dynamics this age when Sleepy is the clean kingdom that was a victim. I still think the move from octo was kind of funny, and I'd be the one most likely to get tricked by such a move.

Point being you know the age is ****ed when Sleepy are innocent victims, and people trust Bart's word for a cf that he has no evidence of.

Offering a war win versus Barco? How could we force them to even war you?
    Offering a war win to you? That's against the rules.

Strange days...
    You list it only to explain the absurdity of it to meh.
    Bart has told me this helps: >:D
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Thanks Tadpole for giving good explain what is going.
    Sleepy being innocent victim made me smile. Its last what i can imagine about them...Im happy for coss build new image now :P
    Octo, you are good player but you need to grow up. I really hope one day you will start trust your skills and your KD and not doing any moves like this again.

Maybe CR/Mango mistake was for not attempt more serious to convince BC to stay out from your hostile with BB, and if they refuse, make sure you have support/logs from BB for what you did. Now Basically BB approve your wave on BC and after it they use it for join GB on CR. Its look very cheap move.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post

Emeriti
    - Locked in war with Barco for a long, long time. Seeing their chances to crown diminish they reset provs post war. BB was in line to farm and had trained up and are unhappy.
    I personally want explain from ASF and Proteus for this. You complained so much when Pew Pew did this in past to Rage and now you turned to same kind Kingdom under Bin Bin lead. Didn't you win a lot crowns last 6-7 ages. Where gone your pride?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

That move was welcomed by CR Elit, they don't want KDs giving land to anyone except them. It's the only thing that matters.

In the past BB always got the short end of the stick, complained that KDs should reset in order not to chart shape. When it finally happens it's to their detriment. Afterwards they dealbreak Sparta and go on a crusade whose end remains to be seen.

I hope you are happy with reading my view on things and can see what happened before as well.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 26-07-2017 at 11:14.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That move was welcomed by CR Elit, they don't want KDs giving land to anyone except them. It's the only thing that matters.

In the past BB always got the short end of the stick, complained that KDs should reset in order not to chart shape. When it finally happens it's to their detriment. Afterwards they dealbreak Sparta and go on a crusade whose end remains to be seen.
    What CR want don't matter. Its Emeriti situation to deal. Just because they cant win age don't mean they need to reset and give up all age.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's all they care about is what I meant.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I personally want explain from ASF and Proteus for this. You complained so much when Pew Pew did this in past to Rage and now you turned to same kind Kingdom under Bin Bin lead. Didn't you win a lot crowns last 6-7 ages. Where gone your pride?

It's an entirely different situation than against Pewpew, because Pewpew situation was a deal break.

Rage gave Pewpew free cf with 80% land range notice around middle age. Pewpew threatened to farm out on purpose to other kds if they didn't get free cf. We gave it to them for nothing. After Pewpew has war and gets into 80% range but doesn't want us to notice them. They offer if we extend cf with them for 1-2 weeks (I forget exact time) they promise to explore into our range and war us. Deal we made was cf in exchange for war and we had terms for how war would start, etc. When time came to war, we hit Pewpew but did not give button right away, I had idea to drag hostile and prep lots of provs with ops to ensure we gain enough acres in war. Hostile lasted < 24h after we gave button. About 12h in Pewpew started to reset and saying "F you." They broke deal, they only got free cf because they promised war.

In Emeriti we had a 2 week war last age and 2 week war this age. Also play hard and active for 4 ages. After war ended, both jdorje and I were going out of country for vacation, only binar left to be active, everyone else burned out. Cfs with other kds expire during 2 week war. Decide it's better to have slack age than try very hard to defend acres from bad position against many that don't have cf and get burnt out even more. Key difference there was no deal/promise to war anyone or give acres like with Pewpew and just decide to take kd out of the game. I'm still burned out right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I'm still burned out right now..
    I think everyone is.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I think everyone is.
    Not me you are doing it wrong!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    In Emeriti we had a 2 week war last age and 2 week war this age. Also play hard and active for 4 ages. After war ended, both jdorje and I were going out of country for vacation, only binar left to be active, everyone else burned out. Cfs with other kds expire during 2 week war. Decide it's better to have slack age than try very hard to defend acres from bad position against many that don't have cf and get burnt out even more. Key difference there was no deal/promise to war anyone or give acres like with Pewpew and just decide to take kd out of the game. I'm still burned out right now..
    Thanks for explain. I understand its not job for Binar to deal alone. Lets not expect so much from him!
    Have nice vacant-ion and relax.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information