Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxodus View Post
    Interesting logic. ....
    ..... You just wanted acres like a greedy Absalom leech.
    .....I wouldn't be playing in the Mango kingdom if I didn't have faith in the LS.
    See funniest **** is no one in my kd has ever been in abs, leadership here has only been in 1 alliance ever HaJ and we quit them when it was clear alliances==bull****. As for the logic, i dont need nor want the acres we've grabed we took then so we would have econ as we continued to participate in a gb. Hard to attack if u have -econ on 50% wages and your gc is going towards 0 gc as a kd. I think barco did a stupid move, but i think u're leadership had "oooh well farm barco, it'll b quick they suck, then save up and horribly feed on a divinity thats's been AW'ed to **** by Beastblood." You know instead of having to fight a beastblood that setup full t/m with your crap t/m science then having us equal sized on a billion gc or geting aw'ed yourself and having to fightbarco on huge t/m's. Your "policing" of barco would have been easily handled had u just gotten us involved or any of the other top kds to make them retract their notice. You know in the same way binar simply had to pm your guys saying pre notice was bull**** to get it withdrawn.

If you guys were really that upset with barco that "yes we're going to police them crown age is over, we wont keep anything" then there was an easy solution when we came to notice you...Drop size so you weren't a threat to us. Your leadership is untrustworthy and has gotten 9 kds involved in hitting you, us saying theres 8 kds upset enough to gb you we'll side with you if u make a show of faith that you CANT backstab us later and geting told "no" then offering to 1v1 you instead so those kds stay out and you instead moving on bart just provs that we made every effort to TRY and give u guys a fair shot.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    We used the same rule CR was going to use ealier in the age. Octo even pmed me on whatsapp. "we're afraid u're going to farm out to barco, if u back outa the war u agreed to and dont hit/op for 12 hours we'll use the "havok" rule and notice them to take them off your back". We waited almost 48 hours w/out ops nor hits and did the same to them. I agree its bs, but cr was likely to get gb'ed if we didnt notice so the notice was an olive branch of "here play 1v1 against us and we'll make sure that doesn't happen". They chose to db bart and while i find it dirty to back him up things like planting a mole in sleepy, trying to use their policing to out-position, how they handed barco to begin with, and the horrible track record they have as leaders means theres no trust and well what 9 kds have hit them in the past 48 hours? its not like they were even #1 and it'd of taken a gb to make someone else crown, they acted badly enough kds thought they should drop and they wouldnt...seems reasonable.

-We did not dealbreak Spartans. I have the full IRC room logs of the entire age, I have the full revision history of our documents on the age, I have our own internal slack logs featuring repeated conversation about when to go after Spartans and how we're not CF'd, but how dealing with them is more of a pain in the ass than it's worth more often than not. We have at no point this age agreed to a CF with Bart. I'll still happily donate $1000 to the charity of any parties choosing that is able to provide proof of this CF ever existing.

-The person Octo tricked into giving button in sleepy was not a mole. A ****ty play regardless

-At what point did we use our policing to out-position? We haven't hit them for land in well over a week, you and BB have had almost 2 weeks to war and be 50k acres bigger than us, but I guess your fragile egos can't handle fighting each other.

And finally.

-Don't ever ask me for a CF again, because you're not getting one. I was stupid enough to think you would actually play honorably, wouldn't somehow forget to CF the #5 land KD fighting the #3 land KD when you claimed you had CF'd everyone, and that you wouldn't just arrange a war to dodge being noticed by us. I have every intention of ****ing you over at some point in the future to be chosen by me. (Ask cRs how that worked out for him)
    Last edited by Meep; 24-07-2017 at 20:50.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    You are Deep **** when it comes to Maths and Yea I can myself vouch to that statement. Let me count the number of Kds that i switched after Spartans pulled that stunt on us.

The number is 1. After PI I took a break and joined BB.

Secondly you were a part of Spartans when they pulled that **** so I got to one half of the KD which pulled that **** on my kd. The second half will surely get the due!

Apart from your noob kingdoms, CR got what they deserve and yes I feel proud to tell you that I played a huge role to get the ****ing daylights out of Dubai, Peetah & Meep by getting this GB done.
    Such pride for this wonderful achievement! So proud of you!!

Lol grow up... get a life... It's just a game..

What is this thread about now?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    See funniest **** is no one in my kd has ever been in abs, leadership here has only been in 1 alliance ever HaJ and we quit them when it was clear alliances==bull****. As for the logic, i dont need nor want the acres we've grabed we took then so we would have econ as we continued to participate in a gb. Hard to attack if u have -econ on 50% wages and your gc is going towards 0 gc as a kd. I think barco did a stupid move, but i think u're leadership had "oooh well farm barco, it'll b quick they suck, then save up and horribly feed on a divinity thats's been AW'ed to **** by Beastblood." You know instead of having to fight a beastblood that setup full t/m with your crap t/m science then having us equal sized on a billion gc or geting aw'ed yourself and having to fightbarco on huge t/m's. Your "policing" of barco would have been easily handled had u just gotten us involved or any of the other top kds to make them retract their notice. You know in the same way binar simply had to pm your guys saying pre notice was bull**** to get it withdrawn.

If you guys were really that upset with barco that "yes we're going to police them crown age is over, we wont keep anything" then there was an easy solution when we came to notice you...Drop size so you weren't a threat to us. Your leadership is untrustworthy and has gotten 9 kds involved in hitting you, us saying theres 8 kds upset enough to gb you we'll side with you if u make a show of faith that you CANT backstab us later and geting told "no" then offering to 1v1 you instead so those kds stay out and you instead moving on bart just provs that we made every effort to TRY and give u guys a fair shot.
    Hey guess what.

We had higher WPA and more safer rogues than beastblood.

We could hit their rogues unbreakably by anything other than a suicide.

We had a week of 200% wages while they were on 50% wages and out of gold within 36 hours, faster since they were getting robbed faster per tick than us.

We had a dragon on them they couldn't afford to slay, with another one funded, and 300m gold behind that.

They were getting beat, and every single player in their KD who doesn't suck knows it.

--

Nobody had any intention of rapidly farming Barco, we had every intention of ****ing over barco and fully expected it to take the rest of the age.

Enthusiast
    Small question: has coss actually proven the mole thing or are you all taking his word for it?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Small question: has coss actually proven the mole thing or are you all taking his word for it?
    No he hasn't proven the mole thing.

Yes we've already told him where his leak came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Such pride for this wonderful achievement! So proud of you!!

Lol grow up... get a life... It's just a game..
    He has one, that's the sad part I suppose. Just a perpetually sour man.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

I have every intention of ****ing you over at some point in the future to be chosen by me. (Ask cRs how that worked out for him)
    I am not even trying to be funny Meep, what did you do to him?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    You are Deep **** when it comes to Maths and Yea I can myself vouch to that statement. Let me count the number of Kds that i switched after Spartans pulled that stunt on us.

The number is 1. After PI I took a break and joined BB.

Secondly you were a part of Spartans when they pulled that **** so I got to one half of the KD which pulled that **** on my kd. The second half will surely get the due!

Apart from your noob kingdoms, CR got what they deserve and yes I feel proud to tell you that I played a huge role to get the ****ing daylights out of Dubai, Peetah & Meep by getting this GB done.
    Judge, are you still mad that we didn't want to give your ****ty KD a free CF because we knew you sucked and were going to farm out?

"We're not ready to fight a top war"

"Well you sure as **** aren't going to get more ready in the next few weeks as the stakes get higher, GTFO"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    He has one, that's the sad part I suppose. Just a perpetually sour man.
    His hatred is deep. Don't want him to get any heart or blood condition from this!

Judge was doing fine until he opened his mouth again, rofl.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Judge, are you still mad that we didn't want to give your ****ty KD a free CF because we knew you sucked and were going to farm out?
    He is. If only he was a bit better at diplo he could have gotten it....

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Proof is still missing for a lot of accusations..

Post Demon
    Lets see, who else needs to go on blast.

Bart/Matija/Octobrev - You guys are dirty as hell, we clearly don't have a CF from the #domination logs, but the amount of conniving discussion of friendly farm outs and how much land you could give each other and have it be palatable to the server is pretty gross. Call me a liar and I start posting excerpts.

BB - You fragile little kids. You instantly agreed that what Barco did was a dealbreak and agreed to CF us so we could wave them, only to almost immediately backtrack on that after the fact and pretend you never agreed with it. I get you wanted to get out of a losing conflict, but if you had demanded that we not wave them, we would've just asked you to stare without a CF for the rest of your fort and then let us go **** barco that way. Then you go and trad march into the people you're accusing of profiting off of a policing action. Interesting move, you're still planning to raze those acres right? Then you go and tell Persain that you're going to gangbang us if he doesn't notice us and make us fight him 1v1, because you think that's going to result in him incurring our anger and not you.

Panthira - You don't join a GB then message me a few hours after your wave asking for a CF, you follow through and you hope you disband the KD you're GBing because otherwise they will come back, and they will **** you down the road.
    Last edited by Meep; 24-07-2017 at 21:15.

Thread Information