Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    We can all agree to disagree and I believe none of the 2 kds (brocoli or cr) should clain to know the ultimate truth. I wouldn't care much about what Marta has to say about it either as soon as they joined the gang bang in revenge for dunno what thing happened 2-3 ages ago.
    They deal broke us. Ultimate truth.

Enthusiast
    Go read the other thread lol and then come back about the namecalling
    Yes but persain is referring to this thread? And Mikes post there are old, unless he posted new ones

Enthusiast
    Using Mike's posts as an excuse is a joke. We all know it's because Div thinks they can get away with it and it'll improve their spot as BB is creeping up from acres gained from their own ****play. I will give div some credit that at least they noticed and didn't straight up wave into police action like BB.

Anyway, Mike has gone into sitting more than I have and I've been sat for a portion of every war (and in the case of the sleepy war the entire thing). Just because ppl like him or me are opinionated doesn't mean we drive leadership decisions. Hell, if anything leadership does the opposite of what we want.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Using Mike's posts as an excuse is a joke. We all know it's because Div thinks they can get away with it and it'll improve their spot as BB is creeping up from acres gained from their own ****play. I will give div some credit that at least they noticed and didn't straight up wave into police action like BB.

Anyway, Mike has gone into sitting more than I have and I've been sat for a portion of every war (and in the case of the sleepy war the entire thing). Just because ppl like him or me are opinionated doesn't mean we drive leadership decisions. Hell, if anything leadership does the opposite of what we want.
    What part of what war did you play this age?

Post Demon

Yeah, but you get off on people doing the opposite of what you want, so we're actually doing...what you want...by not doing what you want....or something. <3

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    They deal broke us. Ultimate truth.
    You have the right to believe that but doesn't mean others have to agree with you;)

How do you notice an EoA CF? :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

"Opinionated" thats a nice way of putting Mikes behaviour.. If call cursing and insulting people opinionated..

Post Demon
    You have the right to believe that but doesn't mean others have to agree with you;)
    Funny how BB agreed, but only until it was profitable for them to disagree!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    What part of what war did you play this age?
    I played some of the first war. Maybe I went into sitting one of the middle days but I was around the beginning and end.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Yeah, but you get off on people doing the opposite of what you want, so we're actually doing...what you want...by not doing what you want....or something. <3
    We all know I'm not smart enough for that... or something. I failed 2 bounces in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    "Opinionated" thats a nice way of putting Mikes behaviour.. If call cursing and insulting people opinionated..
    Mike is a highly valued member of our team. And if 1 inactive person insulting you is a reason to ****play the other 24 I can't imagine why we'd even have deals at all.

Haha are we policing forum banter now? No wonder I got DBed :)

Edit:
    Never mind!
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 22-07-2017 at 17:56.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Mike is a highly valued member of our team. And if 1 inactive person insulting you is a reason to ****play the other 24 I can't imagine why we'd even have deals at all.

I bet this is like Bishop being a dear friend. But Divinity didnt ****play you, Meep agrees that it isnt ****play.

Strategy Moderator
    I bet this is like Bishop being a dear friend. But Divinity didnt ****play you, Meep agrees that it isnt ****play.
    ****play v ****ty play.....we geting told we're @!#$!#!#@$ ;)

What's so much worse about CR's actions than your own, objectively speaking? They got noticed into hostile and are hitting that KD? You are noticing into hostile and will hit them?

Enthusiast
    Meep can say what he want. He doesn't speak for the kingdom. Everyone can post their opinion.

Thread Information