Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Hey Matija, yes I'm in our LS.

No I don't sit on IRC unless I have a pressing reason to.

Our lack of CF with bart has been a subject of discussion repeatedly through the age on slack
    Well there seems to be some disjointment there as is usually the case when you give Octobrev control over things.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can confirm Bart has a long ban.

Back on topic

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Can confirm Bart has a long ban.

Back on topic
    That's no good. We need Bart's input on the matter in these times :p

If not for the above reason, maybe just for the luls !
    Last edited by Avenger; 23-07-2017 at 15:12.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    It's not really that complicated of one. You guys did stall emeriti long enough for barco to crown last age. Then they stalled emeriti for you this age. The exact same play was developing with their db notice into our hostile unless we managed to 50% you. You can act like we don't have brains to objectively see what's happening but we aren't utter retards.

Either way this whole thing is funny. BB straight up dealbreaks an eoa nap with sparta and nothing happens to them at all. Sparta claims a db from us despite no in game cf and everyone immediately takes their word for it and jumps on the bandwagon.
    There was no stalling for Barco and Barco had a bunch of unbreakables to be able to pull off a win like warkds always do? FS has used similar strats for many ages and lots of other warkds did the same.

Fwiw, one of your leaders, dubai, joined BB and then left during freeze with like 24h left. No idea if your kd knows this, but it was done on puspose I'm sure to get locations. Likewise Peetah wanted to join, then said he'd take a summer age just to end up in CR again. What's the point of lying about it, lol. Just seems odd

Almost like what Bounce and Pivar have done. I know, sucks.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Almost like what Bounce and Pivar have done. I know, sucks.
    Except bounce wasn't a mole or anything, something I question in dubai's case. I don't recall seeing bounce talk about your kd on WA either. He might be a romanian cop, but I don't think he's a dirty cop :p
    Pivar I dont know who that is, should I?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    There was no stalling for Barco and Barco had a bunch of unbreakables to be able to pull off a win like warkds always do? FS has used similar strats for many ages and lots of other warkds did the same.

Fwiw, one of your leaders, dubai, joined BB and then left during freeze with like 24h left. No idea if your kd knows this, but it was done on puspose I'm sure to get locations. Likewise Peetah wanted to join, then said he'd take a summer age just to end up in CR again. What's the point of lying about it, lol. Just seems odd
    Same as Octo pretended to join Sleepy;) Guess they did it to others as well;)

Enthusiast
    Except bounce wasn't a mole or anything, something I question in dubai's case. I don't recall seeing bounce talk about your kd on WA either. He might be a romanian cop, but I don't think he's a dirty cop :p
    Perhaps cuz we weren't sure we'd have a kd till like really late.

Bounce is a good cop, yeah.
    Honestly, me neither, rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    How do you know that Bishop's dear friend? :)
    Bart told me :))

He's always been the chatty one.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Same as Octo pretended to join Sleepy;) Guess they did it to others as well;)
    So all I'd have to do is put on a fake moustache and I could join your kds? Seems like you'd wanna check up on **** better than that.

Anyway, there's a good chance they weren't lying. As far as I knew the kd was gonna slum for a bit with some noob friends until it seemed as though some leaders emerged to tell us what to do.

That's too many thick skulls in one place. I'd put a hard cap of 3 on that and that's pushing it. Good thing I'm so tolerant otherwise I'd never be able to play with Bart again.

Protector the Mango kingdom really was a very late thing to come together. The old Couchsurfers shell was abandoned last second. The early ending of the age caught people off guard.

As for the current situation. Bart yells deal break which means Chris Christie comes running in right away with the other Bart kingdom.

Bit surprised that Persain's mind got so corrupted by the thought of a crown that he jumped in cause someone yelled db. This was already after using technicalities to try to bypass our current affair with Barco. But I guess any excuse to jump us at this stage would do.

And no Coss, I would like nothing better then have a payback at Spartans for 2 ages ago for their "policing", but alas the wave on Bart was nothing of the sorts.
    What happened 2 ages ago between WSK and CR happened 2 ages ago and was solved 2 ages ago in good faith between cRs and me. Followed by a non compete end of age cf the following age with the CR remains (was more Hipmunks than CR in the kd though).

As for the current age. Mango/Dubai and the rest of LS have been keeping deals and promises and extremely fair. The only flaw has been Octo's little stint for which I had hoped Mango would boot him, but alas. Though I have grown fond of Octobrev. He is like the cat you didnt want to have, you grow attached to it but you know he will use his nails on something eventually.

(My opinions are fully my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Mango kingdom leadership)

You expect someone to believe you've never made a move on any of the Spartan KDs without a CF in place? Even as my KD exited war as one of the largest KDs? We never even talked then? What's your full story?

Thread Information