Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I get what you mean, and I agree no one should be GBd just because of what they might do or has done in the past under a different name/leadership. We both know that's not how it works in utopia though, utopia players still bring up **** that happened 40+ ages ago, to justify punishments, and really what Octo did early age, while it being funny, it ruined Sleepys age or atleast set them back a fair amount, just because of that you should have gotten GBd, justifying it now under a minor thing or assumption, is likely due to people having the size to act on what Octo did earlier.

Doesn't matter what reasons people give now, but that's likely majority of the reason and it's a legit one + you had more acres now so suited those kds better to see a gain and get rid of a competitor.
    and really what Octo did early age, while it being funny, it ruined Sleepys age or atleast set them back a fair amount

^^How? It helped them more than it did us.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'll also point out, that since all of you are playing with integrity and given Coss and BBs persistent stance past and present over not profiting off policing/dealbreaks, that all of BB, Div, Panthira, Matija, and Coss should probably be keeping tabs on how much they've gained and raze it.

That'll be 25k (From Matija) + 7.5k (From us) to be razed from BB
    And 27.5k (From us) for Div
    Let's be serious. No need for tomfoolery.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Let's be serious. No need for tomfoolery.
    I'm being wholly serious, since we were told repeatedly that we weren't allowed to profit off of this, which we complied with by stopping trads and switching fully to razes, while watching gains go down from 20k to 8k via LL.

So I fully expect the other participants in this action to follow suit and not profit off this either.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'll also point out, that since all of you are playing with integrity and given Coss and BBs persistent stance past and present over not profiting off policing/dealbreaks, that all of BB, Div, Panthira, Matija, and Coss should probably be keeping tabs on how much they've gained and raze it.

That'll be 25k (From Matija) + 7.5k (From us) to be razed from BB
    And 27.5k (From us) for Div
    I'm all ok with it. Will let you raze it when all this is over. And ... I won't condition it on rest razing their taken land.

However, I think Bart shouldn;t raze anything.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I'm all ok with it. Will let you raze it when all this is over. And ... I won't condition it on rest razing their taken land.

However, I think Bart shouldn;t raze anything.
    I didn't expect it'd be a problem for you hence not bothering to look for and note your gains :p

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    (I'm talking here about that one argument - that Mango deserves to be GBed because of their CR lineage. Nothing else)
    If you notice my activity in forum this age started with rename CR/Mango to Banana. Its can look fun but its was with good reason. I already see something similar age 50 when ABS arranged GB on Dreams because they claim we are Sonata. We started age with no name really and its was one from reasons to get all troubles later.
    When you build new KD you must get NEW NAME. If you use old name its come with all past too. If you don't feel you are "CR" make sure you pick new name from begin. If you think you are CR don't complain if ppl come to pay back for something in past.

I see Meep put much effort for KD. Hope they will stay together and build his name. Survive after GB is good way to make your kingdom stronger.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

How much should I raze? I was down to 80k from 125k believe before guys used pool from all of this.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    How much should I raze? I was down to 80k from 125k believe before guys used pool from all of this.
    I don't approve any razes. Its silly to talk about it at all. Here is no way to turn all how its was.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If you notice my activity in forum this age started with rename CR/Mango to Banana. Its can look fun but its was with good reason. I already see something similar age 50 when ABS arranged GB on Dreams because they claim we are Sonata. We started age with no name really and its was one from reasons to get all troubles later.
    When you build new KD you must get NEW NAME. If you use old name its come with all past too. If you don't feel you are "CR" make sure you pick new name from begin. If you think you are CR don't complain if ppl come to pay back for something in past.

I see Meep put much effort for KD. Hope they will stay together and build his name. Survive after GB is good way to make your kingdom stronger.
    We'll see, I'm on vacation for 2 months including quite a bit of time with no connectivity, then probably in South Korea for work for a month or two, so my ability to be active next age is limited.

We've got a really strong group of players here, so hopefully we find a way to be comfortable enough with LS activity/burnout to be competitive next age

I know a guy who's pretty good at the game and currently inactive that could maybe step in and help us out if he has time next age :p
    Last edited by Meep; 26-07-2017 at 16:11.

Postaholic
    No thanks meep, thanks for the compliment though.

Elit, is it ok if I read your comments in my head using the voice of grey worm from game of thrones?

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, stick together. There's probably still some players in there I've been in some kingdom with.

It's good for your empathy organs to have relatable lineage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    No Joro, go back to sleep.
    Whew, thanks. I'll wake up when it's time to unstarve flogger.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Meep in my eyes CR's and BB's image will never change because of the way they talk about Sparta in their private channels. Don't really care what you do in-game as long as you don't mess with Sparta.

Just how I see it, I'm a minority on that one.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Elit, is it ok if I read your comments in my head using the voice of grey worm from game of thrones?
    I know my way of type give different understanding for every one. Just like Bible. You can interpretative how you feel it :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I know my way of type give different understanding for every one. Just like Bible. You can interpretative how you feel it :)
    no no no, my interpretation is objectively right and everyone else is obviously going to burn in hell forever!

Thread Information