Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Then you made a poor decision and created this situation you now find yourselves in on your own. You should have warred BB and gathered all the top leaders and worked something out.

Bashing Divinity who are the only ones who didnt do anything wrong is just bad IMO.
    lol because the notice they gave would mean they could hit as EOWCF ended you really need to give up on attempting to justify your misguided opinion. If you really think that warring with that waiting was a smart play then you are a lot worse of a player then people make you out to be.

As for Div remember the olive branch they got extended on their "war" with pandaloco where both kingdoms told us it would not be a justified Notice and it got retracted.

Enthusiast
    We all know the rest of the top (at that time really just BB and div) wouldn't have done **** to get barco to retract their notice considering that they are allies. The only way to respond to a dealbreak is through force and both kds were ok with our solution at the time. It wasn't about what move would gain us more acres because that was clearly warring BB. Painting us as being opportunistic is retarded. If we were being opportunistic and willing to not uphold our deals we would have noticed either div or barco before their war a few days earlier.

Seriously guys? We all know right from wrong - so drop the poor excuses.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    As for Div remember the olive branch they got extended on their "war" with pandaloco where both kingdoms told us it would not be a justified Notice and it got retracted.
    no i specfically told meep to go ahead and notice us as we left eowcf, we'd just be in war before it was up. I only went "meh" to a prenotice DURING eowcf and when i told binar emeriti called bs and u retracted pre notice-notice.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    We all know the rest of the top (at that time really just BB and div) wouldn't have done **** to get barco to retract their notice considering that they are allies. The only way to respond to a dealbreak is through force and both kds were ok with our solution at the time. It wasn't about what move would gain us more acres because that was clearly warring BB. Painting us as being opportunistic is retarded. If we were being opportunistic and willing to not uphold our deals we would have noticed either div or barco before their war a few days earlier.
    you guys claimed db and were waving barco w/out even asking us....happened while most of my kd was asleep. We arent allies with anyone but emeriti, though we can play nice with anyone willing to do the same back. Personally i didnt find what barco did to be a dealbreak but if u guys did i might of suggested they retract notice but get dibs on u over us post your war with bb. Woulda given u prep time but forced your target, adults can usually work things out.
    Last edited by Persain; 22-07-2017 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    no i specfically told meep to go ahead and notice us as we left eowcf, we'd just be in war before it was up. I only went "meh" to a prenotice DURING eowcf and when i told binar emeriti called bs and u retracted pre notice-notice.

you guys claimed db and were waving barco w/out even asking us....happened while most of my kd was asleep. We arent allies with anyone but emeriti, though we can play nice with anyone willing to do the same back. Personally i didnt find what barco did to be a dealbreak but if u guys did i might of suggested they retract notice but get dibs on u over us post your war with bb. Woulda given u prep time but forced your target, adults can usually work things out.

1. becuase you were asleep and the time we actaully had to CF BB and deal with pandaloco means we cant wait as long as you would like... BB agreed and took the CF and then the reaction to the DB was on.

2. what you are saying is very different from what leadership has portrayed. They legit said that both kingdoms asked for the retraction and we gave it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    1. becuase you were asleep and the time we actaully had to CF BB and deal with pandaloco means we cant wait as long as you would like... BB agreed and took the CF and then the reaction to the DB was on.

2. what you are saying is very different from what leadership has portrayed. They legit said that both kingdoms asked for the retraction and we gave it.
    They asked us to not pre-notice them in their eow, so we did.

They said we were more than clear to notice them once they came eow.

But we decided to go prep for farming BB instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    They asked us to not pre-notice them in their eow, so we did.

How generous of you to WD a notice that was given at a time where you couldnt notice them
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Typical Cr move to pre-notice a notice. Did you guys have to call Godly back to do it? Withdrawing the notice wasn't a generous move clearly lol. Once you knew you couldn't fight BC or Div before they arranged war win for CF "war", you only had one other kd to fight which was BB so unless Div and BC did a real war that lasted a week or more you knew they'd be oow before you and be able to vulture you so having no CF notice duration left would be harmful to you!

The OP makes me hate divinity. Bad enough that Div and Emoji are ABS...

#BringBackAMA
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    I thought CR was Absalom lineage to, but I know players switch kingdoms and LS retire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    How generous of you to WD a notice that was given at a time where you couldnt notice them
    Didnt claim it was generous.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    #BringBackAMA
    I really don't think Elit could function well in this diplo environment. When AMA was the best kingdom in the game they still couldn't crown because Elit, at some point in the age, would screw up diplo and cost his kingdom and that was in a time when diplo was relatively stable and normal. Throw Elit into this hot mess of a diplo environment and I'm pretty sure he'd get eaten up trying to be the honorable kingdom.

Y'all need 1 of 2 things

1. Jesus
    2 Abs

Shia,

I am not sure BB wanted out of a sure loss. The odds were against us for certain, and we probably would have lost, but we are really ****ing bored. Being unable to grow meaningfully outside of war has made the crow game pointless and I don't know if anyone cares now. I know I don't.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I thought CR was Absalom lineage to, but I know players switch kingdoms and LS retire.
    CR was Havoc of Abs. They unlike many were able to break that lineage thanks to Zauper.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I really don't think Elit could function well in this diplo environment. When AMA was the best kingdom in the game they still couldn't crown because Elit, at some point in the age, would screw up diplo and cost his kingdom and that was in a time when diplo was relatively stable and normal. Throw Elit into this hot mess of a diplo environment and I'm pretty sure he'd get eaten up trying to be the honorable kingdom.

Y'all need 1 of 2 things

1. Jesus
    2 Abs
    We all need Jesus that's true.

I do believe you are wrong about Elit's ability to survive in this environment. This isn't an era of having to be good at diplo it's just being able to rally support OR create apathy in the top so they don't police your **** play. Elit could easily get the current leaders to not action him. He could possibly pull the same move he did to CR for their Godly notice (stunning similarities to the current CR BC issue and continued on with Div) without being actioned (just like Mangoism isn't).
    Right now Mangoism doesn't have 1/10th the PR that CR did under Zauper.
    BB doesn't have the reputation it did under flogger/prot.
    The new ABS doesn't seem to have the strength it used to since both of the ABS kds "lost" to BC. And I don't see Binar and Persian pulling off the PR moves of ASF in the past.
    BC clearly doesn't have good PR.
    So who would have better reputation than Elit for instances of DB or chitplay that require respect to succeed? As far as friends go, Elit has expanded his friend base since last leading since he played with his rivals in CR.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Regular
    Cr could have move on and quit razing bc, and contiune to stock/possition thier selfs.
    No they just wanna ruin for others. So karma is serverd.

ITs a game, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post

ITs a game, deal with it.
    And it's not like it is even fun anymore. Let it go people.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information