Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    We were warring Divinity then Settlers waved. Funny though you are still claiming that there was no opportune moment for you to wave either of the KDs lurking the top until you saw how "everyone hates Sparta." Bart is known for securing CFs early for his KD, he even did so for his 5 province KD last age, why should this be any different, why would he skip CR?
    Apparently everyone hates us more since they are taking your word for the deal but gave no ****s when BB ran over an actual in game cf. If anything you should be happy you are no longer the most hated kd.

That doesn't really answer my question :(
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I , for one, find this veryvery amusing
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That doesn't really answer my question :(
    Unfortunately I don't have the capabilities to crawl in Bart's mind to answer your question, and if I could I don't think I'd make it out alive.

@Binar - I too find this whole thing very amusing.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I , for one, find this veryvery amusing
    You're not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You havent had fun playing this game since like 2012 or something sheister
    I would not say there has been no fun since 2012. But after my leadership burnout a lot of the fun left with that. My first age with pyro was fun. My first age with BB was fun. Even last age, though frustrating, had its fun moments. This age was simply pure misery as the changes implemented have made it necessary to ghetto bait and arrange wars to an extent that was not as urgent before when one could arrange to grow provinces strategically before.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    You should try my style. Retaliation.

I'm eating like 3 attacks for every 1 I retal.

Retal Whoring! It cannot fail! It better not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWEbAHVa5Xk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Wow, such good vacation read. D R A M A. Any proof of something yet? This almost beats the waiting of GoT... or not :/
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Demon
    We could use a summary way to chaotic, also are those two kingdoms currently tagging Absalom going to join in and on what side.

Essentially it sound like a FFA and that everyones cf's are considdered nothing as long as the other side feels like hitting, anything got solved yet? who is taking what acres and who is razing insted of going for gains?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    We could use a summary way to chaotic, also are those two kingdoms currently tagging Absalom going to join in and on what side.

Essentially it sound like a FFA and that everyones cf's are considdered nothing as long as the other side feels like hitting, anything got solved yet? who is taking what acres and who is razing insted of going for gains?
    Just for this conflict:

Mango was policing barcoloco over dealbreaking and after weeks of not doing any diplo barco sends a blank cf the same tick div notices.

Mango had no in game cf with Sparta (2:2) and waved for war to dodge div.

2:2 said there was a cf but has no evidence of it as Bart's prov was deleted from his fake war punishment. No IRC logs have been produced as far as I'm aware.

Div broke cf with mango early and started waving.

Sleepy, barco, 2:2 (retals), 1:19, 2:8 whoever they are, have all started hitting as well.

There's earlier stuff that happened this age that led up to this point, and but this is basically the past couple of days.

CR did nothing wrong as always, and is simply misunderstood and mistreated :/
    So unfair
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    So it is 6 vs 1 up on top and what is BB doing then?

My guess is 2:8 is Panthiras kingdom, but it is pure speculation from my side.

Enthusiast
    We've had a prov renamed for some reason :(

Hawk needs to step up his Disney knowledge tho.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    So it is 6 vs 1 up on top and what is BB doing then?
    it'll be 7v1 eventually. top will be sorted out once cr has fallen from being able to back-stab

Enthusiast
    Who we back stab?

Thread Information