Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Im still curious where this rulebook is where all these rules are dictated?
    A facet of the prism, respectfully. There is damage control. This book, however, may be a myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

It's a hostile because Broccoli haven't agreed to terms to CF. Then again, in a hypothetical example one could use a friendly KD to farm then they "refuse to CF" and stay in a fake hostile forever. This is a good example why the whole CF meta stinks, everything is open to interpretation thus this where the talking starts and actually playing the mechanical portion of the game ends.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    My bad. The war was not fake. Yes, yes, they did ops. Meanwhile, leaders of both kds can't even get the same story about how the war was arranged. Pretty funny.

Ran out of made up reasons?
    Which prov is yours? I'll make sure I stop by for a visit
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    Why do we have to read about all those hostiles here?

Declare and talk about that instead..

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    So if a kingdom keeps hitting another and the kingdom being hit doesn't retail in hits or ops it's still a hostile?

I think not
    So did you offer/agree CF banana or you stop hits/ops till Div wave them and after it you will start hits/ops again?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Director of Age Changes
    Which prov is yours? I'll make sure I stop by for a visit
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    So did you offer/agree CF banana or you stop hits/ops till Div wave them and after it you will start hits/ops again?
    He's a Div nub boasting with his position. They noticed ingame just as Barcoloco sends blank ingame CF after weeks of refusing to talk. ****play chapter II.
    Last edited by Avenger; 22-07-2017 at 11:42.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    He's a div nub boasting with his position.
    I cant know every n00b. :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

lmao

He's a Div nub boasting with his position. They noticed ingame just as Barcoloco sends blank ingame CF after weeks of refusing to talk. ****play chapter II.
    The prestigious CR always play honourably. For example you straight up waved barco for what YOU deemed an illegal notice.

Enthusiast
    I get that having acres/nw/military justifies your ****plays short term, but I'm really hazy about Div's argument here.

In another thread this div guy said they couldn't be noticed after they exited war prior to hostile commencing as that would be a dealbreak. Mango agrees with that assessment and respected that war.

Barcoloco waited for drakes to be exchanged and hits to commence before dealbreaking. This makes their play even worse than had Mango noticed right at eowcf end. Either way, both div and bb agreed at that time that we were justified in having to police as if Mango did the same thing a week earlier, div would have rightfully flipped the ****. Fast forward until now: barco has refused all diplomatic channels to end the conflict. The one kd that moved to actually help us police got dealbroken for it. We've went from 115% drafted to 50% drafted over this bs. And then the same tick barco sends a blank in game cf we get your little notice. I guess the moral of the story is next time don't respect another kd's war as they won't respect yours?

It's really obvious at this point that bb, barco, and div are all colluding with each other about as hard as abs of old. Why you'd need 3 kds to do each other's bidding in this day and age is beyond me.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It's a hostile because Broccoli haven't agreed to terms to CF. Then again, in a hypothetical example one could use a friendly KD to farm then they "refuse to CF" and stay in a fake hostile forever. This is a good example why the whole CF meta stinks, everything is open to interpretation thus this where the talking starts and actually playing the mechanical portion of the game ends.
    I simply find it an odd form of lyrical art. The price of art is based in hipster gushing.
    Learn to mingle with absurdity and you'll realize there is no spoon. Then you'll be ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp88 View Post
    The prestigious CR always play honourably. For example you straight up waved barco for what YOU deemed an illegal notice.
    1. It's not CR. 2. Only Barcoloco still denies it was a dealbreak. 3. Divinity are playing the same "it's not a hostile" card to ****play after obviously setting this up with Barco.
    Last edited by Avenger; 22-07-2017 at 11:56.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp88 View Post
    The move was cleared by both your allies BB and div at that time. And we did respect your war with div when we could have noticed either or both prior to. Had we noticed at that time it's kind of obvious you all would have gone ape**** and gotten your friends to threaten a gb unless we pull notice. We didn't have that luxury so we moved fast to deal with your db. It only became an issue to bb and div at this point when they clearly have no interest in fighting each other and have positional advantage from us wearing down several weeks worth of hits.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    I get that having acres/nw/military justifies your ****plays short term, but I'm really hazy about Div's argument here.

In another thread this div guy said they couldn't be noticed after they exited war prior to hostile commencing as that would be a dealbreak. Mango agrees with that assessment and respected that war.

Barcoloco waited for drakes to be exchanged and hits to commence before dealbreaking. This makes their play even worse than had Mango noticed right at eowcf end. Either way, both div and bb agreed at that time that we were justified in having to police as if Mango did the same thing a week earlier, div would have rightfully flipped the ****. Fast forward until now: barco has refused all diplomatic channels to end the conflict. The one kd that moved to actually help us police got dealbroken for it. We've went from 115% drafted to 50% drafted over this bs. And then the same tick barco sends a blank in game cf we get your little notice. I guess the moral of the story is next time don't respect another kd's war as they won't respect yours?

It's really obvious at this point that bb, barco, and div are all colluding with each other about as hard as abs of old. Why you'd need 3 kds to do each other's bidding in this day and age is beyond me.
    Bb gained 20k acres from Sparta. Cr gained 10k? From barco. Div have gained 0. Cr shouldn't start a conflict they couldn't finish.

What barco does has nothing to do with div. barco chose to op back for 2 weeks why we sat doing nothing waiting for it to finish. Barco stopped opping. We saw a chance to notice in a better position, which they have done age in age out. Cudos to us.

They vulture kds they give themselves a pat on the back, it happens to them and it's not ok. Gtfu
    BLUE your my boy!

Director of Age Changes
    Bb gained 20k acres from Sparta. Cr gained 10k? From barco. Div have gained 0. Cr shouldn't start a conflict they couldn't finish.

What barco does has nothing to do with div. barco chose to op back for 2 weeks why we sat doing nothing waiting for it to finish. Barco stopped opping. We saw a chance to notice in a better position, which they have done age in age out. Cudos to us.

They vulture kds they give themselves a pat on the back, it happens to them and it's not ok. Gtfu
    Cut the crap. We did you a favor by letting you war Barcoloco even tho it was an obvious setup trade/dodge and now you return the favor by ****playing us. What you saw is a chance to abuse your position.

Also, bolded part is idiotic. That's your justification?
    Last edited by Avenger; 22-07-2017 at 12:04.

Regular

mhmm, how do you know barco stopped opping??

Thread Information