Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Cut the crap. We did you a favor by letting you war Barcoloco even tho it was an obvious setup trade/dodge and now you return the favor by ****playing us. What you saw is a chance to abuse your position.
    Wheres the ****play? Besides you are such a hypocrite, you dont have anything against the ****playing obviously otherwise you wouldnt be playing in the kingdom you are now.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Bb gained 20k acres from Sparta. Cr gained 10k? From barco. Div have gained 0. Cr shouldn't start a conflict they couldn't finish.

What barco does has nothing to do with div. barco chose to op back for 2 weeks why we sat doing nothing waiting for it to finish. Barco stopped opping. We saw a chance to notice in a better position, which they have done age in age out. Cudos to us.

They vulture kds they give themselves a pat on the back, it happens to them and it's not ok. Gtfu
    If we always vulture kds then how come we didn't vulture you when we had ample chances to? And there's no way you believe the 2 of you didn't coordinate this when the blank cf was sent the tick you noticed after weeks of not talking.

Like I'm all for good spin/trolling but you can't be this retarded without adding some humor to your posts.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wheres the ****play? Besides you are such a hypocrite, you dont have anything against the ****playing obviously otherwise you wouldnt be playing in the kingdom you are now.
    You're out of the loop. As usual. Stop trying to bait reactions. You're doing a poor job.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Cut the crap. We did you a favor by letting you war Barcoloco even tho it was an obvious setup trade/dodge and now you return the favor by ****playing us. What you saw is a chance to abuse your position.

Also, bolded part is idiotic. That's your justification?
    Lol you've lost the plot. We arranged a war with barco rather than war you, big woop, of course we would we had two kds to choose from and we chose the one we had a better chance to beat. Had they said no we would have trained tpa in eowcf and exited early and plunder waved them. Don't be bitter we took the lesser of two evils, we were going to lose either way and by warring them we lost less.

Fact is you're not in a hostile and you got noticed. Stock your gold, go fort and either turtle and lose minimal like we did when we were in a crap position or give acres. Pretty simple really..
    BLUE your my boy!

You're out of the loop. As usual. Stop trying to bait reactions.
    What a surprise another nonsensical post by you. Why do you even bother posting cause all you do is cry when someone replies to you?

So, you guys didnt ****play Sleepy this age with tricking them giving you the button?

Last age TheMango and Mike didnt sell out their kingdom (Which you were part of) to stomp Emeriti? Why this relevant you might ask i tell you why since you still play with them you accept such ****playing.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by drakon View Post
    mhmm, how do you know barco stopped opping??
    We honestly thought barco would declare Sparta after they were kicked out of fw. We were going to notice the tick that happened. They didn't. We obviously asked barco what was going on as we could have warred either bb or cr and we have a better chance vs cr.

Where not stupid, bb are more trained and have better wpa/gc. Obvs we'd choose cr
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Bb gained 20k acres from Sparta. Cr gained 10k? From barco. Div have gained 0. Cr shouldn't start a conflict they couldn't finish.

What barco does has nothing to do with div. barco chose to op back for 2 weeks why we sat doing nothing waiting for it to finish. Barco stopped opping. We saw a chance to notice in a better position, which they have done age in age out. Cudos to us.

They vulture kds they give themselves a pat on the back, it happens to them and it's not ok. Gtfu
    Interesting i have spell ops from withing a 2 week period... but hey they that is not opping right...

1. It's not CR. 2. Only Barcoloco still denies it was a dealbreak. 3. Divinity are playing the same "it's not a hostile" card to ****play after obviously setting this up with Barco.
    If we had allies **** wouldnt be what it is now.

But I get it. Paranoia taking over.

Director of Age Changes
    What a surprise another nonsensical post by you. Why do you even bother posting cause all you do is cry when someone replies to you?
    Wow, it's like you're actively trying to be this daft. Who did we ****play?
    Why are you in every thread calling people bad/hypocrites/etc. w/o even being involved in said events?
    You're trolling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    Interesting i have spell ops from withing a 2 week period... but hey they that is not opping right...
    Thats what he wrote, "Barco chose to op back for 2 weeks" .. What he claimed that there was no ops for 48 hours though.

I second this lol

Wow, it's like you're actively trying to be this daft. Who did we ****play?
    Why are you in every thread calling people bad/hypocrites/etc. w/o even being involved in said events?
    You're trolling again.
    Why did you remove part of my text in the quote?

"Every thread" Why do you bring up bull**** "arguments"? So, what you are saying only people that are involved in certain conflicts are allowed to talk write in a public forum? Why dont you live as you preach? Hypocrite.

Cry me a river Hextor, but the funny part is that you keep on claiming that I am trolling but you still keep on replying to my posts. Why is that? Are you unfamiliar with the purpose of trolling?

Thats what he wrote, "Barco chose to op back for 2 weeks" .. What he claimed that there was no ops for 48 hours though.
    and i have ops from within that time as well. So i guess pandaloca has not gotten control over all the provs and are relaying false info to div. But i mean you are informed so well Korp.

Director of Age Changes
    Why did you remove part of my text in the quote?

"Every thread" Why do you bring up bull**** "arguments"? So, what you are saying only people that are involved in certain conflicts are allowed to talk write in a public forum? Why dont you live as you preach? Hypocrite.

Cry me a river Hextor, but the funny part is that you keep on claiming that I am trolling but you still keep on replying to my posts. Why is that? Are you unfamiliar with the purpose of trolling?
    You edited your post.

So what you're saying I'm a hypocrite for playing someone that did **** in the past. Should I delete right now cause of Mike's plays? Why the **** were you playing with Steel? He's all about doing shady ****. You're the hypocrite.
    Last edited by Avenger; 22-07-2017 at 12:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    and i have ops from within that time as well. So i guess pandaloca has not gotten control over all the provs and are relaying false info to div. But i mean you are informed so well Korp.
    I just pointed out what he claimed since you werent able to comprehend it yourself.

Thread Information