Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

Post Demon
    Doesn't change that as soon as they had any opportunity to ****play their way into gains and crown contention off other people's drama they instantly availed themselves of the opportunity.

Who BB? It's not other people's drama. They are behind all of this drama from the start. I should have flushed them out when I was looking down on them through my toilet seat but out of the kindness of my heart I didn't and I let them CF me and compete. Now they stinked everything up.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Rhetorical question: why do you let competitors CF you?

** * * * * * * * * * * * Oh if you like authentic blues, you've*
    ** * * * * * * * * * * * just gotta see Blueshammer! *They're*
    ** * * * * * * * * * * * so great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Rhetorical or not I answer.

I wasn't competing for land crown Stratocastle, I know my network is limited.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Doesn't change that as soon as they had any opportunity to ****play their way into gains and crown contention off other people's drama they instantly availed themselves of the opportunity.
    So wait a minute, you give them the perfect set up but it doesnt change anything? Without you there wouldnt been such perfect set up. Its a changes everything.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So wait a minute, you give them the perfect set up but it doesnt change anything? Without you there wouldnt been such perfect set up. Its a changes everything.
    Nobody forced them to DB and join the party, that was their choice.

They were more than capable of having a fair fight for the crown with div at no worse disadvantage than they had against us.

Post Demon
    Everyone in the top is just one big family, so happy mechanics allowed for this big family reunion, was beginning to think everyone was just nice and cossy in the top and that they did what they did to keep competition at a minimum, perhaps we can see less cf and more ffa after this age?

Nobody forced them to DB and join the party, that was their choice.

They were more than capable of having a fair fight for the crown with div at no worse disadvantage than they had against us.
    But.. the only reason they did was cause you got Marta to help you "Police" you created the situation. It seems more like you and BB are working toghter to screw over Marta.

you = Mangos

Director of Age Changes
    Watch out guys, now you did a boo boo and awakened the dark side of Meep ... he is finally loose! /hides
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

It is more likely BB and Panda are colluding, that's pretty much a given at this point. Divinity might want to take out CR now because it's their main competitor. This is where Divinity crowns.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It is more likely BB and Panda are colluding, that's pretty much a given at this point. Divinity might want to take out CR now because it's their main competitor. This is where Divinity crowns.
    Divinity feels like they have to take us out because if they don't and BB GBs us, then the opportunity to crown is lost to them because they're out of ways to gain land.

That would make it too much BadBlood for BeastBlood, nobody is crowning like that. You are the only threat.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Can we at least get answer Where is the ****play in this scenario?
    the ****play is cr feels cornered. its ****play to powerplay them.

I intend to raze barco til EOA, I give zero ****s about the crown.

But the first person to **** with that is not crowning either, and BB is more than happy to sit back and let you be that person.
    and as i told u on irc, if u dont care about the crown then drop to a spot where you arent a threat/able to backstab us and treat us like ****. you drop outa range of being a threat to us theres no reason u dont get our support if someone tries to actually ****play you. Till then theres every reason to believe players like octo or mike (easily viewable based on forum posts) are just waiting till the oprotune time to use **** and outposition

You should probably stop posting and leave the talking to me and Persain.
    At least my guy posting is being reasonably "nice" about it even if u dont like what hes saying. once u get your guys to stop posting and saying things like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Anyways persin your abs ****play lieing shines true again.
    i can get my guy to stay silent.

Seems like Mike stroke a chord?

Post Demon
    Zap, can you just integrate the forums with the game, and let us revoke our KD members posting privs? That'd be super cool.

Div isn't ****playing us you ****s, this is obviously what they see as their highest +EV chance to crown, and defers the risk of BB profiting off of a DB of us.

Thread Information