Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity VS CR

BB isn't crowning by DBing every other competitor in YR8.

Hmm, we weren't competing, you catch my drift!

Also, why is BB allowed to keep their land? Because I didn't come crying about it in the forum like Emeriti would? Need Binar to yell at astron more then this doesn't happen. I was nice to astron, even considered him a friend. Kudos to Binar for nipping that in the bud in the past.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 22-07-2017 at 16:16.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Hey Coss.

If you want to claim that octo planted the person who gave button, and use that as a justification to try and convince people to GB us after bragging about how you don't stoop to GBs and deal with your issues on your own, provide proof or GTFO.
    As I already told you, if I want to join a gang bang against you I have enough of a reason for the ****play octo did start of age to get the button. If I join or not a gang bang against you it's another story and ain't the topic of this thread.

Needs to get out more
    There's a shortage of active subjects in the forum. You guys have to keep complaining till your shift is over. And, you'll stay over if the forum needs you. It's that simple.

I'm recommending alliance war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

This is fun Strato, why don't you join us?

Nowadays can't even awar properly, one KD gets DBed after the next instead. See? Fun!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There's a shortage of active subjects in the forum. You guys have to keep complaining till your shift is over. And, you'll stay over if the forum needs you. It's that simple.

I'm recommending alliance war.
    Can't have an alliance war when there's 1 alliance. That was the problem when abs was around. Anti-abs kds maybe could hold for an age but eventually we realized we hated each other almost as much as we hated abs. Now it seems that there's a new group who picked up their mantle.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Can't have an alliance war when there's 1 alliance. That was the problem when abs was around. Anti-abs kds maybe could hold for an age but eventually we realized we hated each other almost as much as we hated abs. Now it seems that there's a new group who picked up their mantle.
    Every age it happens some groups form when there is a need for it and usually is because of one kd or more do stupid things. Doesn't mean for a fact there is an alliance working together in the game right now. At least not one I know of.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Hey Coss.

If you want to claim that octo planted the person who gave button, and use that as a justification to try and convince people to GB us after bragging about how you don't stoop to GBs and deal with your issues on your own, provide proof or GTFO.
    Hey Meep.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but everyone knows you thought you saw an easier way to gain acres than warring BB. Now trying to justify your mistake by remaining faithful to your valiant cause of annihilating dealbreakers is quite funny! You could have warred us with every advantage (but we know how that went for emeriti, so maybe I understand your cowardice!).

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Hey Meep.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but everyone knows you thought you saw an easier way to gain acres than warring BB. Now trying to justify your mistake by remaining faithful to your valiant cause of annihilating dealbreakers is quite funny! You could have warred us with every advantage (but we know how that went for emeriti, so maybe I understand your cowardice!).
    Please, we would've gain a lot more off BB and you know it. Funny when cowards speak of cowardice.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But.. the only reason they did was cause you got Marta to help you "Police" you created the situation. It seems more like you and BB are working toghter to screw over Marta.

you = Mangos
    Broccoli created this.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    the ****play is cr feels cornered. its ****play to powerplay them.

and as i told u on irc, if u dont care about the crown then drop to a spot where you arent a threat/able to backstab us and treat us like ****. you drop outa range of being a threat to us theres no reason u dont get our support if someone tries to actually ****play you. Till then theres every reason to believe players like octo or mike (easily viewable based on forum posts) are just waiting till the oprotune time to use **** and outposition

At least my guy posting is being reasonably "nice" about it even if u dont like what hes saying. once u get your guys to stop posting and saying things like

i can get my guy to stay silent.
    Mike is reasonably nice as well? He's not calling names atleast and that's an accomplishment for him.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Hey Meep.

We had an 800k military lead against bb and were on 200% wages with 8 days of wages stocked and were out-robbing them per tick.

We were going to farm the **** out of them, and get a 30k ww/bonus pool and at least 10k land gains in war.

Keep being delusional.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Broccoli created this.
    We can all agree to disagree and I believe none of the 2 kds (brocoli or cr) should clain to know the ultimate truth. I wouldn't care much about what Marta has to say about it either as soon as they joined the gang bang in revenge for dunno what thing happened 2-3 ages ago.

BB should reset.

Say about what? Marta was merely infatuated by Octobrev's charms.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Mike is reasonably nice as well? He's not calling names atleast and that's an accomplishment for him.
    Go read the other thread lol and then come back about the namecalling

Mike is on point :)

Thread Information