Thread: Spell fail rate.

Post Fiend

Spell fail rate.

Im running a dwarf mystic and I cant seem to grasp the spell failrate im expiriencing in war.

Im running meteors on attackers, try to avoid Mystics and heretics, to get higher succes.

Im on 4,3 RAW WPA
    21% wpa from Marquis bonus
    210% channeling

All in all, should by my calculations equal around 14 WPA mod. (Not the brightest math genious)

Im having EXTREMELY limited spell succes in war.. I fail on everyone, down to a succesrate on lower than 50%

I avoid mystics, chained provinces and heretics.

How is this possible? Are all attackers running like 8 raw WPA????

I failed 5 Mystic Vortex on a kd mate with 2,2 WPA raw and less than 70% channeling
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Hard to say without knowing your opponents WPA but at this stage in the age attackers would have 2 raw and decent sci so 14 mod isn't that high.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Hard to say without knowing your opponents WPA but at this stage in the age attackers would have 2 raw and decent sci so 14 mod isn't that high.
    This^^ Sorry hun, but a mystic with only 4 raw is not cutting it in Yr8; Our mystics are 8+ raw.

-DM <3

Post Fiend
    I started mid age, explored 400 acres in protection and had only 1 day before first war, then went into the second war after only 2 days of fortified, it was first after 2nd war that I had any time to pump wizards, Im playing A/M, still I got to Marquis, not far from Duke.. So yeah I havent really had the time to perfect my mage abillity, started province around YR5+
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Post Fiend
    The thing is I had to explore after each war to get to the top of kd, before this war I had to Grow 670 acres, while I pumped Wizards, that was 3 days of fort, then I was in war build again, yet I got to 4,3 WPA raw. Hopefully before next I can increase to 6-7

Its weird, today I have no problems casting MS on the other kd.
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Administrator
    The others are right, 14 mod is just low for this time of the age to expect a high rate of success. You could also just be experiencing close to 50% success and having bad RNG.

If you aren't calcing the wpa accurately of the enemy provinces you will have a false sense of success/fail rate as well.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    The others are right, 14 mod is just low for this time of the age to expect a high rate of success. You could also just be experiencing close to 50% success and having bad RNG.

If you aren't calcing the wpa accurately of the enemy provinces you will have a false sense of success/fail rate as well.

Probably, the succesrate seems awfull low to me though, just had 6 fizzles on a guy with 1,9 WPA and 60% channeling, lord status.. If you think of "Ops made significantly easier" it just seems off.. :S
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Thread Information