Thread: DJ Daphuq's House of Eargasms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Greetings from Golden, BC Utopians! DJ Daphuq here, taking this petro break to bring you some rock your socks off Eargasms before I head into the Rockies.

Good Luck to the combatants of 2:4 and 2:14 who declared war last tick! Rooting for you guys! #NtsHAoD!!! <3

Got a full album here to keep you all going for awhile, as service will be iffy. To me, the greatest era to music- men still wore neckties to dates, and the birth of punk in the wake of the British Invasion! Take it or leave it, but at least taste it ;D

From 1966! The crown jewel of my record collection! Back from the Grave vol. 1 on Utopia FM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fQdZ-plqa-E

-DM <3

12:04am******
    Good evening Utopia, DJ Daphuq making a return to the 1010s now that we got us some wifi here in hot and hazy Regina, Saskatchewan! I imagine most of you turning to google like, "What'd she just call me?!"��
    Quite the interesting trip through the Rockies and Wild Rose country, got lost, saw 1bear, 1 fox, 2 flocks of mountain goats, and a herd of Bison! They had little baby Bison with them ������
    I digress; sticking with the trend, got a great mixtape here for you to carry on while I get some beauty sleep. It's soo good I actually burnt it, same order, into a two disc set. Perfect for cruising and shredding the dance floor!

Sweet dreams Ladies and Lords! DJ Daphuq calling it a night with Various Artists! on Utopia FM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wLwW4r2xb4

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 29-07-2017 at 07:04.

Thread Information