Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fluffy vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Missing the game already Zulu? Fluffy having a fun war and you are missing it all
    Yep!! Sitting back watching the farm fest lol wondering if coss will be able to snag 20k acres before war is over :-p DOES HE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

You mean the stealing fluffy did following the continuous randoms from sleepy? And sleepy offered a blank cf, that you could break whenever you felt like? (The stealing was stopped and had been stopped for a long time as far as I'm aware, correct me if wrong though).

No one would accept a blank cf when fluffy could be waved any point in time anyway, your wave is fair and legit though, absolutely no complaints there, if it wasn't you It would have been one of the others shortly..

Fluffy just don't like to be "taxed" or give acres for free, so better this way even if the outcome is the same :)
    War is what happens when language fails.

Needs to get out more
    Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I see a b2b in the future. Fluffy should, once they wd ofc, drop from eowcf early and wave sleepy :-p THAT should get things rowdy for a bit...maybe till EOA!
    Only problem with that is the little thing called forced cf between the two kds after a withdraw :)

They could exit eowcf early and explore their entire pool for the b2b thou. Im all in favour of that!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Only problem with that is the little thing called forced cf between the two kds after a withdraw :)

They could exit eowcf early and explore their entire pool for the b2b thou. Im all in favour of that!
    Ahhhh darn cf forgot bout that... wonder how their tms pool looks this late. They gonna need it for sure it looks like as sleepy is farming their tms
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I wonder how they are going to war with all this malware alerts going on, can understand why cr would push a button, that leaves everyone else who was "policing" them without any means of gaining from policing which likely was atleast some of the kingdoms main motive, and if they hit into the war they'll be helping Bart. It also means BB and Divinity or both will have to deal with Bart and Sleepy or risk being overtaken in the charts if they win to big, I'd say Sleepy is the bigger threat of doing that since they are still 25 provinces, likely they don't have that great wpa and science on their Dryad core or they would easily eat Dwarf Hybrids for breakfast.
    CR didnt push any buttons, except ours. They gave us hostile days before and we had the meter long enough to do 2/3rd a fort pump and declare.

Ahhhh darn cf forgot bout that... wonder how their tms pool looks this late. They gonna need it for sure it looks like as sleepy is farming their tms
    There wont be anything left of fluffy come mintime
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    There wont be anything left of fluffy come mintime
    They would have been better off paying 10-15% land tax...now they are already down bout 25%. Id be pissed if I was still there lol
    - unknown

fluffy cares little for acres, it's the warring and action, as I said it's all friendly banter, sleepy gets what they wanted, just with a bit more effort.

I'm not sure what you mean better off donating/being taxed? That was never on the cards from either kingdom, so that's a bit stupid to say when you got no idea.. As I said earlier there was no communication just wave and a promise of 2 more, the outcome would have been exactly the same, but why give it for free?
    War is what happens when language fails.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    fluffy cares little for acres, it's the warring and action, as I said it's all friendly banter, sleepy gets what they wanted, just with a bit more effort.

I'm not sure what you mean better off donating/being taxed? That was never on the cards from either kingdom, so that's a bit stupid to say when you got no idea.. As I said earlier there was no communication just wave and a promise of 2 more, the outcome would have been exactly the same, but why give it for free?
    Promise of 2 more what? waves? You better read the damn message I sent. I said there are 2 more provs to hit and we can cf lol

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Promise of 2 more what? waves? You better read the damn message I sent. I said there are 2 more provs to hit and we can cf lol
    priceless! :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post

Look at what coss said. He was gonna hit 2 more provs and cf. Instead you just ruined the rest of your age for your kd. Instead, like he stated, he retalled more due to the LLing. Lose a few k acres vs 25k and ruin the rest of the age...id prolly take the first.
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Look at what coss said. He was gonna hit 2 more provs and cf. Instead you just ruined the rest of your age for your kd. Instead, like he stated, he retalled more due to the LLing. Lose a few k acres vs 25k and ruin the rest of the age...id prolly take the first.
    No he didn't. I would fully support war.

When someone sends you a message that they're just going to hurt you a little more.

That's declare material.

Maybe Sleepy is playing to win the age but Fluffy isn't. What you have is going at it your way. It's one thing to assess your chances before any hostilities take place. I'm essentially always choosing war no matter who it is, if we have a button. It really depends on why you play. I'd rather see Coss in action and give it my best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    No he didn't. I would fully support war.

When someone sends you a message that they're just going to hurt you a little more.

That's declare material.

Maybe Sleepy is playing to win the age but Fluffy isn't. What you have is going at it your way. It's one thing to assess your chances before any hostilities take place. I'm essentially always choosing war no matter who it is, if we have a button. It really depends on why you play. I'd rather see Coss in action and give it my best.
    We do not play to win the age. We play to have some fun, teaching our new people how to war - we got a bunch of oldies coming back and also a bunch of newbies.

And honestly if I would have been them I would have thanked for the land drop and moved on.
    They would have still been in the warring tier, but with the tms intact and prepared to win yet another war.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Post Demon
    Ultimatively it is up to the defender to chose the response when attacked.

Also if you did not plan to win the age why did you need their acres in the first place to the extend where you fully waved them?

Thread Information