Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fluffy vs Sleepy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Ultimatively it is up to the defender to chose the response when attacked.

Also if you did not plan to win the age why did you need their acres in the first place to the extend where you fully waved them?
    Ultimatively it is up to the offender to chose why to attack.

Sleepys wave was fair and legit, we just chose not to give for free, whether outcome was the same or not, coss is reasonable as long as you ain't taking the piss, I don't believe we have and I'm sure he's as happy for the war as we are.

I do not do diplo, I probably have the most inactive province there, Canadian Kandy does diplo, we were told 2 waves by him, doesn't matter if it's correct or not at the end of the day, the respond would have been the same.

Divinity, bb, sleepy could all have waved and we could have sat back done nothing or have fun, we chose fun as we don't care for acres, we grew like that due to war wins, not from feeding on anyone.

Freaka to some extent I agree with you but fluffy had sat waiting/trying for war for nearly 3 weeks, apart from 6:2 who continually asked for war with 25 but wanting it "arranged" days in advance, not our style.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 27-07-2017 at 16:47.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Ultimatively it is up to the defender to chose the response when attacked.

Also if you did not plan to win the age why did you need their acres in the first place to the extend where you fully waved them?
    u mean if we don't wanna win age, we shouldn't do anything? that's kind of boring, don't u think?

@Aranfein - all is well, when both sides are happy.

Gl Hf :)
    Last edited by freaka; 27-07-2017 at 17:36.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Sleepys wave was fair and legit, we just chose not to give for free, whether outcome was the same or not, coss is reasonable as long as you ain't taking the piss, I don't believe we have and I'm sure he's as happy for the war as we are.

I do not do diplo, I probably have the most inactive province there, Canadian Kandy does diplo, we were told 2 waves by him, doesn't matter if it's correct or not at the end of the day, the respond would have been the same.

Divinity, bb, sleepy could all have waved and we could have sat back done nothing or have fun, we chose fun as we don't care for acres, we grew like that due to war wins, not from feeding on anyone.

Freaka to some extent I agree with you but fluffy had sat waiting/trying for war for nearly 3 weeks, apart from 6:2 who continually asked for war with 25 but wanting it "arranged" days in advance, not our style.

Just to end the discussion about the 2 waves I asked. If your monarch lied to you is his business but don;t spread BS around.

As you can see in the message I been quite nice, even offered you some gold to compensate for the trouble. You choose the FSU path and got FSU-ed ....

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    any updates? Im sure the people would love a summary from each side!

-DM <3

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    any updates? Im sure the people would love a summary from each side!

-DM <3
    War ended. 18k land or so in war with grabs and dunno about LL. Both sides did LL.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    War ended. 18k land or so in war with grabs and dunno about LL. Both sides did LL.
    My bad, I'll admit, I tend to skip over the back n forth xD

-DM <3

Not gonna lie wish there was more drama to this conflict...like Angels pissing in Coss's wheaties or something
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I don't do that to people's wheaties umajon911, besides far too inactive at present to wee the correct or wrong places lol, should likely set sitter but got none left :(

That's okay coss, thanks for clearing it up, response would have been same though, as long as you're happy with how it went and we are. Thanks for the war.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 28-07-2017 at 00:38.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post

That's okay coss, thanks for clearing it up, response would have been same though, as long as you're happy with how it went and we are. Thanks for the war.
    Such a lush...grow a pair and piss people off!!! Now you look like coss's hand puppet :-p
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Most likely someone pissed off coss. I have 0 idea why people still do that.
    Admittedly I did that this age, took me getting on my knees for that without further blood ;)

Kandy, are we going to play with Sleepy again this age???

Hmm wait, that shouldnt be asked here :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Admittedly I did that this age, took me getting on my knees for that without further blood ;)
    So dealing with him is like playing Russian roullete? And he even offered gc for compensation!! Seems like a stand up fella to me!
    - unknown

Thread Information