Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    i like how meep & co were "cruising to victory" but now it seems they "weren't even trying"
    -We were cruising to victory
    -We got DB'd
    -We decided we'd rather action that than worry about the age
    -We got noticed while doing that
    -So we dodged with a wave
    -So we got DB'd again

Are you mad? Because we aren't.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why didnt you push the button, pretty sure you had it for a long time? Scared? lol.
    They still have it

Quote Originally Posted by swagger View Post
    they still have it
    \:d/
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    They still have it
    We're OOR

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    We're OOR
    Only by 600k nw as it currently stands

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    -We were cruising to victory
    -We got DB'd
    -We decided we'd rather action that than worry about the age
    -We got noticed while doing that
    -So we dodged with a wave
    -So we got DB'd again

Are you mad? Because we aren't.
    why would i be mad? i just love how the story always changes w you and your butthurt level
    -Gurch

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    why would i be mad? i just love how the story always changes w you and your butthurt level
    What story changes?

The story gets added to as time unfolds.

That's kind of how time works.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    there were quite a few unanswered hits into divinity. It wasn't just one but 2 wars even with that "tactic". It was literally explained in one of those threads that there is no such thing as a minimum number of hits. People warned then that this could set a bad precedent.

y'all can't just decide to GB anyone for any reason just because you think they don't deserve a crown. Or..you can, but don't be surprised if after a while someone won't play your game. And then, when things still don't work out you can't cry to get kingdoms deleted that messed up your plans.

Simple solution is of course to delete all kingdoms involved in wars that consisted of an unnatural lopsided hit count. How would that suit you?

Also as stated a few times already, it can either be a deal break in which case it's not a fake war since there was an agreement or a fake war in which case the GB was unjustified( are they ever? ). Y'all chose the DB/GB route.
    Divinity did not have a war with dozens and dozens of hits from only one side for 48+ hours,

January 1 of YR10 The Lords of Utopia have ruled that victory in this war is beyond our reach. They have declared Sparta Remembers (2:2) victorious.
    nor in which one side remained for the entire minimum time to allow the hitting side to farm as many acres as possible.

Moderators won't do anything about this lopsided fake war. They rely too much of these players to boost their ad incomes. No hits from the 2.2 to Spartans after min and Spartans feed, grow and get enough honor to get the crowns they want. Pretty sure they made a deal for next age of adding lube next time around
    Last edited by LiveAndProsper; 01-08-2017 at 19:34.

CR stayed in this war to avoid farming out to others. It's "tactics" you see. You have a precedent set.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Cr

Doesn't

Exist

The kingdom of Cromulent Republic

Does now :)

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Moderators won't do anything about this lopsided fake war. They rely too much of these players to boost their ad incomes. No hits from the 2.2 to Spartans after min and Spartans feed, grow and get enough honor to get the crowns they want. Pretty sure they made a deal for next age of adding lube next time around
    Moderators moderate forums. Support however do action things ingame and the amount people spend doesn't enter into the equation.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    I would love to hear why devs are not punishing this. Also I would like to ask what is classified as a fake war? If you have no classification for what a fake war is why is it a rule? Thing about games is they are only fun with rules. Anyways love to have a response but I assure you will lose my kingdom/customers if cheating is going to be allowed in the game.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Moderators moderate forums. Support however do action things ingame and the amount people spend doesn't enter into the equation.
    We really need different colors lol

Thread Information