Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Divinity did not have a war with dozens and dozens of hits from only one side for 48+ hours,
    They didn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    we didnt avoid a conflict we were 100% going to enter into one with barco or cr. HOW we entered into one was our choice, and as zero agreements were made beyond the "war offer/push button" its hardly even remotely along the fake war lines. As even meep in your own kd pointed out they lost more nw than we did and we even lost land lol...so clearly we were doing something. As for not hitting, we hit 3-4 times during war as safe and recovered 1/3 of our lost land via a withdraw wave. IT was actually MORE hits for land in a 2 day war v barcolco than a 113 hour war v Spartans. You dont like how we war, then dont war us....or war us on terms we will quickly agree to....never herd u suggest u'd wait till we explored and offer us 1/2 your gc prep to fight equal land equal gc. Being upset that we chose a war v risking 2 open notices and a 5-6 day non hostile that could destroy us doesnt make u magically god and us ants.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    -We were cruising to victory
    -We got DB'd
    -We decided we'd rather action that than worry about the age
    -We got noticed while doing that
    -So we dodged with a wave
    -So we got DB'd again

Are you mad? Because we aren't.
    I still do not understand why people chose to GB you. It is a shame really.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Moderators won't do anything about this lopsided fake war. They rely too much of these players to boost their ad incomes. No hits from the 2.2 to Spartans after min and Spartans feed, grow and get enough honor to get the crowns they want. Pretty sure they made a deal for next age of adding lube next time around
    It was not fake. It was a Gb by multiple KDs. I understand why people do not hit out and try to remain UB. I do however believe that by hitting back, CR would have suffered less losses.

Post Fiend
    Will Spartans raze off the acres from the GB/policing(lol)?

Post Demon
    Spartan vs The Mango has ended, is it a coincidence that Divinity, Beastblood, Sleepy and Mehuls main army all have entered fortified now?

Personly I do not believe in coincidences.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Will Spartans raze off the acres from the GB/policing(lol)?
    Will BB and Div? We already know the answer to all these questions.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I would love to hear why devs are not punishing this. Also I would like to ask what is classified as a fake war? If you have no classification for what a fake war is why is it a rule? Thing about games is they are only fun with rules. Anyways love to have a response but I assure you will lose my kingdom/customers if cheating is going to be allowed in the game.
    This has been explained in this thread a bunch of times. You seem to keep posting your retardation just rephrased every page somehow expecting different results.

If people didn't want this to be a "fw" then they probably shouldn't have hit into it as often as they did until the point where one side had such an advantage that it made no sense for the other to send out. The cognitive dissonance from some of you people is laughable.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    This has been explained in this thread a bunch of times. You seem to keep posting your retardation just rephrased every page somehow expecting different results.

If people didn't want this to be a "fw" then they probably shouldn't have hit into it as often as they did until the point where one side had such an advantage that it made no sense for the other to send out. The cognitive dissonance from some of you people is laughable.
    I have not seen one post from the new devs on this topic. Also only a complete idiot would think that was a real war. CR used war stance to protect a farm out to Spartans. That's an abuse of war stance and the winner was pre determined anyone with a brain knows it. You can try and spin it anyway you want but people with actual intellect or 1st grade level can see this. Now if devs would like to come on here and clarify that what you guys did was within the rules.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 01-08-2017 at 22:12.

Enthusiast
    I have not seen one post from the new devs on this topic. Also only a complete idiot would think that was a real war. CR used war stance to protect a farm out to Spartans. That's an abuse of war stance and the winner was pre determined anyone with a brain knows it. You can try and spin it anyway you want but people with actual intellect or 1st grade level can see this. Now if devs would like to come on here and clarify that what you guys did was within the rules.
    How was it pre-determined if we dealbroke them? You know, the rationale you all used for the GB?

Besides, only a complete idiot would think that waving into a war against one side only would make that side more inclined to keep sending out and lose more.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Spartan vs The Mango has ended, is it a coincidence that Divinity, Beastblood, Sleepy and Mehuls main army all have entered fortified now?

Personly I do not believe in coincidences.
    You've got no idea lol....
    BLUE your my boy!

Only a complete idiot would assume I wouldnt ban them for insulting other people. Play nicely or you won't post in here again.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    How was it pre-determined if we dealbroke them? You know, the rationale you all used for the GB?

Besides, only a complete idiot would think that waving into a war against one side only would make that side more inclined to keep sending out and lose more.
    I run a warring kingdom that has nothing to do with this situation. I am just tired of the cheating. **** play, dealbreak, jerks and everything else is part of the game. Cheating is supposed to be policed by the devs. See I care about utopia and tired of seeing people cheat to undermine the game.

Needs to get out more
    I run a warring kingdom that has nothing to do with this situation. I am just tired of the cheating. **** play, dealbreak, jerks and everything else is part of the game. Cheating is supposed to be policed by the devs. See I care about utopia and tired of seeing people cheat to undermine the game.
    Look at it as the moshpit. We can choose to stay out, provided we're not near the edge. I understand your concern because of your proximity. If you do get caught up in it just ride the lightning. And don't forget: there is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndProsper View Post
    Moderators won't do anything about this lopsided fake war. They rely too much of these players to boost their ad incomes. No hits from the 2.2 to Spartans after min and Spartans feed, grow and get enough honor to get the crowns they want. Pretty sure they made a deal for next age of adding lube next time around
    Just some insight to help you as your really don't have all the information.

CR Waved Sparta:

** The kingdom of 8:16 **
    Total land exchanged: +15,471 (30/17)

** The kingdom of 2:2 **
    Total land exchanged: -15,406 (19/30)

Actions commence, CR gave us relations. They get GBd, Sparta forts and pumps. Sparta finishes pump and declares on CR. CR Takes a large amount of outside hits, CR TANKS. At this point, they can only turtle and op as if they send out they either get shredded inside of war or from outside. They were doing fairly well for a bit with focusing on taking down some of our provinces, but we switched to hard masses and fairly quickly. Eventually they could no longer op as effectively. Just to show you my log of ops on my province alone here it is. There were others who had it worse.

Lost 4,719 acres, 8,634 peasants due to meteors, fireballs, kindnappings, attacks and landlusts.
    Wizzards caught x86, offenders - Cee Yu Lay Tah (2:2), IRATEMONK (8:16), Something wicked (8:16), Getmeoutofhere (8:16), Go Pokemon Go (8:16), Angry Gyarados (8:16), S T A R L O R D (8:16), No Nose (8:16), Whateva man (8:16), Drunk and Dirty (8:16)
    Received 6,768,146 gold coins, 198,338 runes, 10,291 soldiers in aid from kingdom mates.
    Received 40 acres from the utopia lords (new month).
    2295 acres of buildings has been burnt down in 56 operations.
    Thieves caught x115, offenders - Firefly (8:16), nice name (8:16), Something wicked (8:16), Drunk and Dirty (8:16), S T A R L O R D (8:16), Asdf (8:16), Wasnt Me Mr Policeman (8:16), Go Pokemon Go (8:16), ReppingYourMaxIsFunctional (8:16), Whateva man (8:16), Angry Gyarados (8:16)
    Lost 19,334,352 gold coins, 22,172 runes to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.
    Spells vortexed 2 times for total of 7 vortexed spells.
    The wizards were attacked 71 times for a total of 9029 wizards killed.

For a FW their early rounds sure didn't seem to be that fake.

Veteran
    Finally someone posts an actual response. But how to explain CR just chilling in war while their opponent rapes them for acres well after min time?

Thread Information