Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I believe...Meep if still leading CR, he is doing it with his ghetto mindset. No surprise why things turn out this way. Don't play at the top. You only be capable of chart shaping. CR does has their days of glory. But you are purely riding on wave and not the one leading. You are just not the right person.
    I'm more than happy with our performance this age.

I'll never not **** over people who dealbreak me.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Post edit history isn't locked.
    I'm pretty sure the only people that can view edit history are the people that have access to editing to the post (You and the mods). Could be wrong though. It's been a long time since I haven't had access to editing other people's posts

Palem is correct pretty hilarious that Ovenmitt thought that. I mean consider the insults he hurls.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I've told you. They were getting GBed and didn't want their acres on Divinity or BeastBlood. Same thing Divinity did earlier in the age. Hopefully you read this time...
    Divinity and BB were going to hit a kingdom that had already been knocked out of the top and while Divinity and BB were on edge regarding their own mutual notices? Sure, sure.

I guess I didn't realize CR wanted Sparta to crown so badly.

Veteran
    Being under GB/Get hits OOW sure cant motivate any kingdom to give his best for "keep his acres" so "lame" people oow can take them. Its really not hard to understand it.
    Its why GB is never good and its every time result chart shape. Here is no difference if acres going to X or Y side. General result is same.
    Ah, I also did not realize "staying in war but not fighting so that your enemy can take your acres because you don't care anymore" was approved behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Divinity and BB were going to hit a kingdom that had already been knocked out of the top and while Divinity and BB were on edge regarding their own mutual notices? Sure, sure.

I guess I didn't realize CR wanted Sparta to crown so badly.
    What the hell does it matter who was positioned how regarding the crown race? You are contesting that this was a legit war.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    And you are explaining a kingdom's decision to remain in that war for 96 hours past the minimum time by saying that it would rather give its farmers easy acres for days on end rather than take the uncertain risk that some other kingdoms might take a fraction of those same acres.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What the hell does it matter who was positioned how regarding the crown race? You are contesting that this was a legit war.
    Are you claiming that positioning doesnt matter at all in the crown race? lul.

Veteran
    Pretty sure "staying in war without fighting so the other side can get even more gainzzzz" is one of them there not okay.

Post Fiend
    Did Spartans start intra razing/dropping acres yet?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    And you are explaining a kingdom's decision to remain in that war for 96 hours past the minimum time by saying that it would rather give its farmers easy acres for days on end rather than take the uncertain risk that some other kingdoms might take a fraction of those same acres.
    it wasn't if...BB, div and a few others did GB CR. Maybe that explains it better. Did they stay in the war longer than they needed to be? probably, but there are lots of kingdoms that do that on occasion , mine included. One thing for certain if someone hits into my hostile or war I wouldn't hesitate to ruin their age if I found a way. I would definitely not withdraw just to do them a favor either.

Veteran
    Did they stay in the war longer than they needed to be?

If they were GBd and forced into an impossible war, why would they stay a moment past min time? The only permissible reason to remain in a war is precisely "to war." Staying in for any other reason, especially one that allows the other side to farm tens of thousands of acres with no resistance, is not proper.

Veteran
    I thought it looked 50-50
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    I thought it looked 50-50
    Now you have achieved age 69 goal.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Did Spartans start intra razing/dropping acres yet?
    Not sure why they would, unlike Div and BB, they didn't dealbreak anyone.

#ohsnap

Thread Information