Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Finally someone posts an actual response. But how to explain CR just chilling in war while their opponent rapes them for acres well after min time?
    Being under GB/Get hits OOW sure cant motivate any kingdom to give his best for "keep his acres" so "lame" people oow can take them. Its really not hard to understand it.
    Its why GB is never good and its every time result chart shape. Here is no difference if acres going to X or Y side. General result is same.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    I'm still trying to figure out what happened last round. Didn't Bart give Mango acres? Hmmn...

Yeah, we made two hits into your kingdom, Meep. At the time I think only 2 kingdoms had hit in, and it wasn't realized what a ****show was taking place. When I realized it, I advised we stay out of the dramafest and wait it out. Smiles was frustrated trying to get a CF from you when every other top kingdom worked with him, and he hoped that would get your attention.

Hell, I owe Mango himself a nice visit. Which one is he? I'm just curious...

Post Fiend
    Finally someone posts an actual response. But how to explain CR just chilling in war while their opponent rapes them for acres well after min time?
    As Elit stated, it was die either way for them, so there was likely no incentive in them staying or leaving, either way they were screwed, maybe they preferred fighting one kingdom instead of multiple as the outside hits stopped a few days ago. Things do not always go as you plan them to, maybe they thought they could weather the storm and mount some sort recovery before leaving, or maybe simply they just gave up as their goals were no longer in play and decided to drag it out for whatever various reasons. One things for certain, this was not the way they planned it.

Postaholic
    Mango still chose to feed the devil than to face justice like warriors.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Mango still chose to feed the devil than to face justice like warriors.
    I don't feel like I'm evil
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Will Spartans raze off the acres from the GB/policing(lol)?

Sparta Remembers (2:2) Corsov
    252,170 acres

Divinity is watching you (7:10) Mortov
    223,007 acres

BeastBlood (7:18) Cantora
    200,514 acres

CONGRATULATIONS SPARTANS
    Bart Finally did it!
    He has proven that skills isn't needed to crown. Getting the so called prestige crown is damn easy feat. And why would the veterans like flogger and godly or proteus in utopia keep comparing how skilled they were and how many crowns they had under their belts when boasting how good they were.

OMG. Another new chapter. No more play to win or pay to win. It is cheat to win
    Last edited by JusticeLeague; 02-08-2017 at 04:16.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Did they crown yet?

I've told you. They were getting GBed and didn't want their acres on Divinity or BeastBlood. Same thing Divinity did earlier in the age. Hopefully you read this time...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did they crown yet?
    nope. pretty sure someone will find a reason to police sparta before the age ends. The question is just who will benefit the most from it and take the crown. But then, with all those upstanding Utopian citizens up there I am sure they all trust each other not to use a policing action to gain acres...

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I've told you. They were getting GBed and didn't want their acres on Divinity or BeastBlood. Same thing Divinity did earlier in the age. Hopefully you read this time...
    I believe...Meep if still leading CR, he is doing it with his ghetto mindset. No surprise why things turn out this way. Don't play at the top. You only be capable of chart shaping. CR does has their days of glory. But you are purely riding on wave and not the one leading. You are just not the right person.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    nope. pretty sure someone will find a reason to police sparta before the age ends. The question is just who will benefit the most from it and take the crown. But then, with all those upstanding Utopian citizens up there I am sure they all trust each other not to use a policing action to gain acres...
    Yes, it might happen but to what extent. See the acres gap of each provinces. Dwarves are know to be tanky and not much time left in age. 30k acres gap. Futhermore, there are still 2 more days of eowcf for Spartans to pump. unless we are talking about a gang of kingdoms plotting. If only solely actioned by BB and Divinity, I think time is too short.

And a round 2 between Spartan and CR is still possible right? You know...Bart is capable of finding whatever loophole this game offers.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I believe...Meep if still leading CR, he is doing it with his ghetto mindset. No surprise why things turn out this way. Don't play at the top. You only be capable of chart shaping. CR does has their days of glory. But you are purely riding on wave and not the one leading. You are just not the right person.
    at least he has a wave he can be riding...who are you again?

I'm not in the same KD as Meep.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Very cocky for a forum multi

Comments removed for personal attack
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 02-08-2017 at 06:47.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Thread Information