Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

Enthusiast
    So far it's just other kds versions of me who posted here - irrelevant scrubs. I'm kinda interested in how the top leaders can justify these charges after claiming we dealbroke to wave sparta in order to justify the GB. I mean, which is it? Did we dealbreak them or did we collude with them to fw? The claims are Schrodinger's diplomacy. This QQing is obviously setting up for another laughably justified GB, but can you at least try to have a reason this time?

Post Fiend
    Mango KD Should have been RAZE killed whole, whole top would've been in standstill for a week but them none of this mess would happen.
    After that top could have carried on much fairer grounds.
    Too bad for remaining top now, imo this whole thing made rest of the top look silly to call it lightly.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

This is such a joke... How is this not a FW. Bart up to his dumb antics again... downfall of the game man. Let the top get away with murder yet again. Need to just permaban his account.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    We waved 2:2 with every intention of beating them, since Divinity forced our hand by noticing us, so we took a perfectly legal dodge that our deals allowed.

Div and BB responded by DBing and gangbanging us, eliminating our chances in this war.

Even at declare, when div and BB had already hit us for 40k acres, we had a chance, and were only 75k military units behind.

And yet both Div and BB persisted in hitting us well into the war, eliminating all chance we had to be competitive in this war.

At that point, all of their provs except their restarts were unbreakable without comparable suicides on our part to what Div would have had to do to hit Barco in their war.

If our provs send out, they die.

Not to mention, activity and motivation were killed by the GB, so admittedly, numerous provs have not been maintaining/defending themselves optimally.

Maybe had people balanced their own lust for crown with how badly they wanted to damage us, spartans wouldn't be farming us so badly.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I totally agree that this should be considered a fake war...except then they would have to count Persain's war as fake also since there weren't many hits made either.
    not gonna happen
    Nope! Because, you see, in Divinity's war, both sides turtling but were opping furiously and working the advantage to try to leverage acres. Both sides desperately kept up the Barrier ritual.

Here there are lots and lots of hits! They are just all coming from a single kingdom that has Affluent ritual up and is training elites in war.

Not even close to the same thing.

I don't even know what is going on this age anymore.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    None of you except Coss are clean in any of this. At least Coss had a full justification to be mad at us and hit us after what Octo did.

BB explicitly endorsed our action against Barco, then thought they might be able to powerplay a crown out of it later so they un-endorsed it and DB'd/GB'd us. BB also promised that they would raze acres gained from this action in order to get people like Coss on their side.

Div after criticizing us going after Barco and being rash instead of letting it play out and rely on other LS pressure, sniffed a crown and the potential GB coming from BB and decided to notice into our policing, and then DB us when we made a completely valid wave. Div also manages to forget to CF the #4 KD on the server at the time, then dodge us to war them, then finds it outrageous and impossible to believe that we didn't have a CF with the #4 KD on the server at the time we waved them.

Panthira decided to wave into the GB, and then immediately ask for a CF, as if we won't just hunt that weak KD down in the future.

Matija decided to wave in to help Spartans situation.

Spartans was more than happy to lie about having a deal with us and claim it was a DB and to encourage everyone to wave in, little did everyone who waved in know they were enabling Spartans to farm us.

--

You're all trash, none of you deserve the crown except maybe Coss.

The fact that you're all so butthurt about possibly losing your ****play crown because you decided to force our hand when we weren't even trying to crown is laughable.

When we decided to go after Barco, we gave up on the crown, when you all decided to try your hand at policing, you did it specifically to crown.

---
    Last edited by Meep; 01-08-2017 at 12:51.

Amazing.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Nope! Because, you see, in Divinity's war, both sides turtling but were opping furiously and working the advantage to try to leverage acres. Both sides desperately kept up the Barrier ritual.

Here there are lots and lots of hits! They are just all coming from a single kingdom that has Affluent ritual up and is training elites in war.

Not even close to the same thing.
    there were quite a few unanswered hits into divinity. It wasn't just one but 2 wars even with that "tactic". It was literally explained in one of those threads that there is no such thing as a minimum number of hits. People warned then that this could set a bad precedent.

y'all can't just decide to GB anyone for any reason just because you think they don't deserve a crown. Or..you can, but don't be surprised if after a while someone won't play your game. And then, when things still don't work out you can't cry to get kingdoms deleted that messed up your plans.

Simple solution is of course to delete all kingdoms involved in wars that consisted of an unnatural lopsided hit count. How would that suit you?

Also as stated a few times already, it can either be a deal break in which case it's not a fake war since there was an agreement or a fake war in which case the GB was unjustified( are they ever? ). Y'all chose the DB/GB route.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Me right now:

I'd like to say something but I can't speak in Bart the Merciful's name. There is no predicting his next move when you factor in his limitless generosity and kind heart.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Me right now:
    you would need to release the Bart for this thread to fly proper imo.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

Panthira decided to wave into the GB, and then immediately ask for a CF, as if we won't just hunt that weak KD down in the future.

---
    Well actually that would be be me. Since our last war I mailed 4 times trying to discuss a CF, anything at all really, even just a mail back. Mentioned we had deals with all the rest of the top. Never a reply. We hit you twice of our own accord no part of a gb, asked for a CF a 5th time, mailed a player who did an Intel sweep and was laughed at. Got anyone else that was interested to hit and called it a day.

You describe the odd behavior of not having a cf with the #4 kd, yet #5-6 can't even get a reply from you. I sort of felt bad, feeling now like you deserve it.

Fake war, you described it as impossible to win or gain, yet you don't WD.

Enthusiast
    Sad to see people purposefully trying to destroy Utopia. Sadder to see ownership or devs not step in and stop them. It's really simple you delete the double offenders entire kingdom and give the normal punishment to the other kingdom.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Well actually that would be be me. Since our last war I mailed 4 times trying to discuss a CF, anything at all really, even just a mail back. Mentioned we had deals with all the rest of the top. Never a reply. We hit you twice of our own accord no part of a gb, asked for a CF a 5th time, mailed a player who did an Intel sweep and was laughed at. Got anyone else that was interested to hit and called it a day.

You describe the odd behavior of not having a cf with the #4 kd, yet #5-6 can't even get a reply from you. I sort of felt bad, feeling now like you deserve it.

Fake war, you described it as impossible to win or gain, yet you don't WD.
    I bet you felt really powerful when you snatched a few free acres like a rat, cause he ignored you lol.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information