Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: (2:2) vs (8:16) Best War This Age

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Well actually that would be be me. Since our last war I mailed 4 times trying to discuss a CF, anything at all really, even just a mail back. Mentioned we had deals with all the rest of the top. Never a reply. We hit you twice of our own accord no part of a gb, asked for a CF a 5th time, mailed a player who did an Intel sweep and was laughed at. Got anyone else that was interested to hit and called it a day.

You describe the odd behavior of not having a cf with the #4 kd, yet #5-6 can't even get a reply from you. I sort of felt bad, feeling now like you deserve it.

Fake war, you described it as impossible to win or gain, yet you don't WD.
    It's not odd behavior, it's on purpose, at least for Mangoism.

Given that people had no way to grow outside of wars, there was no reason to CF KDs that are much smaller than you, because short of a crippling loss or GB, they're never going to be in a position to hurt you, and if you don't have a CF and they grow from a war, you get instant vulturing on them.

To be blunt, there's no reason for us to CF KDs that we consider 'weak' or potential late age farms, because then we just end up rolling the dice on whether it's us or another KD that gets to farm them.

If we keep you at arms length, we can sort of ensure that a situation where you farm out to someone never happens.

But hopefully your KD has done well and feels it has a good group to compete in the future. I do rather like current mechanics aside from being a bit too turtle heavy, and I like the warring it should encourage in the top.

More people participating means more war targets to go around, which means less people being left out in the cold while others grow.

We're retaliating with "ops" to "limit our losses."

See what happens when you set that precedent?

lol
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Please ban Spartans for being active and doing everything they can to win their war as convincingly as they can!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Please ban Spartans for being active and doing everything they can to win their war as convincingly as they can!
    Almost there. 219k acres. Divinity at 223k

Enthusiast
    @meep @avenger

Oh I have no illusions as to why we weren't getting a CF. Mango would have the best deal of the top with a straight up cf. We are up land on BB and div.

I love the hostility here, I'm a first time monarch, I've played 5? Ages. Yet when a top of doesn't cf, it's very clear they want your land. The hipocrasy of being called a rat for taking acres, when we were going to be left and farmed, maybe after a war win, maybe just right before eoa to try and sneak a crown. The hipocrasy of a whore Kingdome calling a 22 prov war KD rats, my goodness me. So when you call us a "weak" Kingdom to be hunted down? Yeah I like your odds, all your ages of top play, your top players, your 25 man. Screw you, the rest of the top CFed, I'd said in mails noone would be getting our land, your arrogance, or desperation lead you here.

My Kingdom is great, the best, we've old players, players on their very first age, randoms, ghetto recruits, we have probably the youngest crown contender in Utopia at the moment. Panthira and I built this Kingdom, Panthira built me to being the player and leader I am. Maybe we aren't the strongest Kingdom, but We'll end this age with more wars, wins, more land, honor, networth, and mounst of all, we had more f. I'll take that over crowns any day, over the chance of a crown.

We will be here to fight, war, compete at whatever level we can. Teaching our players and learning ourselves. If you want more people to participate, less of this hunt people down BS, more respect, foster growth instead of breeding this crap.

Ciao
    Last edited by Bananamancer2000; 02-08-2017 at 03:29.

Enthusiast
    You get called a rat cuz you participated in the gb for no other reason than not getting a reply

I just randomly joined a GB after 5 different KDs have already initiated and now they call me a rat wah wah wah.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    @meep @avenger

Oh I have no illusions as to why we weren't getting a CF. Mango would have the best deal of the top with a straight up cf. We are up land on BB and div.

I love the hostility here, I'm a first time monarch, I've played 5? Ages. Yet when a top of doesn't cf, it's very clear they want your land. The hipocrasy of being called a rat for taking acres, when we were going to be left and farmed, maybe after a war win when weak, maybe just right before eoa to try and sneak a crown. The hipocrasy of a whore Kingdome calling a 22 prov war KD rats, my goodness me. So when you call us a weak Kingdom to be hunted down? Yeah I like your odds, all your ages of top play, your top players, your 25 man. Screw you, the rest of the top CFed, I'd said in mails noone would be getting our land, your arrogance, or desperation lead you here.
    It's not hostility tbh.

It's just a matter of fact, everyone is in over their head their first age growing.

Your KD fell behind and grew late, so it was always going to be in a weaker position than us, so there's no incentive for us to CF, that's nothing personal, just safe business and keeping people at arms length.

But when you apparently inadvertently accidentally join a GB out of ignorance that it was happening because of not getting a CF response, that makes me likely to target you in the future.

My Kingdom is great, the best, we've old players, players on their very first age, randoms, ghetto recruits, we have probably the youngest crown contender in Utopia at the moment. Panthira and I built this Kingdom, Panthira built me to being the player and leader I am. Maybe we are a "weak" Kingdom, but We'll end this age with more wars, wins, more land, honor, networth, and most of all, we had more fun. I'll take that over crowns any day, over the chance of a crown.

We will be here to fight, war, compete at whatever level we can. Teaching our players and learning ourselves. If you want more people to participate, less of this hunt people down BS, more respect, foster growth instead of breeding this crap.

Ciao
    Good to hear it, more competition is good for everyone.

But don't accidentally join GBs you have no political role in, because that's how you get hunted down :p

If you think people like Div or BB aren't in this completely for themselves, and would have your back in the future because you participated in hitting us, you should probably think again.
    Last edited by Meep; 01-08-2017 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    It's just a matter of fact, everyone is in over their head their first age growing.
    I was in crowning kingdom, first for the kingdom, mostly noobs. it can be done!

This would be without hostile I assume (in which CR waved) :

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 24 of YR8 till July 23 of YR9 - 168 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 796 (84,209 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 673 (84,059 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (103 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (47 acres)
    -- Massacre: 41 (461,326 population)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Abduct: 64
    -- Failed: 7 (1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 283
    Total attacks suffered: 59 (999 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 57 (999 acres)
    -- Abduct: 1
    -- Failed: 1 (1.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 19

** The kingdom of 2:2 **
    Total land exchanged: +83,210 (796/59)
    +7,319 Wang Yun (53/1)
    +7,271 Finding Nemo (49/0)
    +6,871 Liu Bei (79/1)
    +6,433 Won Ton Bom (65/0)
    +5,680 George Bush III (45/0)
    +5,595 Chun Li (53/0)
    +5,551 Zhao Zi Long (35/0)
    +5,345 Sum Ting Wong (41/0)
    +4,786 Taishi Chi (39/0)
    +4,383 Cee Yu Lay Tah (33/0)
    +4,357 Cindarella (41/0)
    +3,636 Pei Songzhi (31/0)
    +3,588 Long Duc Dong (37/0)
    +2,911 Xiahou Dun (21/0)
    +2,618 Cao Cao (29/0)
    +2,238 Xu Chu (36/0)
    +1,962 Mulan (13/0)
    +1,671 Xiao Qiao (21/0)
    +792 Tai Ne Bei Bi (16/0)
    +602 Bang Ding OW (17/0)
    +87 An unknown province (2/0)
    +4 Dikshunnopur (14/8)
    -490 BeastBlood (26/49)

** The kingdom of 8:16 **
    Total land exchanged: -83,210 (59/796)
    +10 An unknown province (1/0)
    - Asdf (0/2)
    -170 Nina Bo Nina Brown (0/1)
    -973 ReppingYourMaxIsFunctional (13/8)
    -1,074 flippitygibbert (0/5)
    -1,660 The sky is on fire (0/7)
    -1,867 Drunk and Dirty (0/12)
    -2,013 S T A R L O R D (0/11)
    -2,370 Something wicked (0/14)
    -2,600 Whateva man (0/11)
    -2,642 No Nose (0/12)
    -2,707 Angry Gyarados (0/10)
    -2,766 Amazing (0/32)
    -3,051 HitenMitsurugi (0/14)
    -3,115 Black russian (9/29)
    -3,430 Anacardiaceae (1/97)
    -3,710 Taco Stand (0/62)
    -3,718 Wasnt Me Mr Policeman (0/28)
    -3,923 Getmeoutofhere (0/20)
    -4,539 Firefly (1/33)
    -5,178 A teen gopher sins (0/56)
    -5,584 Touching your Tralala (0/100)
    -5,683 IRATEMONK (0/15)
    -5,811 nice name (34/96)
    -6,825 Go Pokemon Go (0/89)
    -7,811 Sleeping Beauty (0/32)

** Uniques for 2:2 **
    Liu Bei - 20
    Won Ton Bom - 19
    Sum Ting Wong - 19
    Zhao Zi Long - 17
    Cindarella - 17
    Wang Yun - 15
    George Bush III - 15
    Chun Li - 15
    Finding Nemo - 14
    Pei Songzhi - 13
    Long Duc Dong - 13
    Taishi Chi - 13
    Xu Chu - 13
    Xiahou Dun - 12
    Cee Yu Lay Tah - 12
    Cao Cao - 10
    Xiao Qiao - 10
    Mulan - 10
    Tai Ne Bei Bi - 9
    BeastBlood - 7
    Bang Ding OW - 6
    Dikshunnopur - 4

** Uniques for 8:16 **
    nice name - 11
    ReppingYourMaxIsFunctional - 4
    Black russian - 3
    Firefly - 1

** Highlights **
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch
    Zhao Zi Long: 1,380 acres.

Most land lost in a single tradmarch
    Dikshunnopur: 45 acres.

Least land gained in a single tradmarch
    Taishi Chi: 4 acres.

Least land lost in a single tradmarch
    BeastBlood: 8 acres.

Most land regained in a single ambush
    Dikshunnopur: 22 acres.

Least land regained in a single ambush
    Dikshunnopur: 8 acres.

Most bounces made by
    Long Duc Dong, Xu Chu, Chun Li, Cee Yu Lay Tah, Won Ton Bom, Zhao Zi Long, Finding Nemo: 1 times.

Most bounces received by
    Wang Yun: 1 times.

Dragon sent to 8:16 on April 4 of YR9
    July 24 of YR8 - War declared on 8:16

Enthusiast
    InbeforeDB

Regular
    Meep meep meeeeeeeeep, u guys are a joke next time war us , or maby afraid...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Ironic someone in Barco has a problem with a farm war.

Enthusiast
    i like how meep & co were "cruising to victory" but now it seems they "weren't even trying"

-Gurch

Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Why didnt you push the button, pretty sure you had it for a long time? Scared? lol.

Thread Information