Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More stewards. Mooore!

Veteran

More stewards. Mooore!

Same arguments as always - blah blah, it'd be great, would make things so much easier/less intense for me as a monarch.

Please consider changing this. Two stes, three stews - or even just more people who can update RC and do basic stuff. In wars I get a million whatsapps saying things like "fb targ done, need new one, pls update rc '. Exhausting. Would be great if we didn't have to worry about this so much!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Remove monarchy entirely, let everyone edit everything!

Never have these problems again!

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Remove monarchy entirely, let everyone edit everything
    Never!!!!!

-DM <3

Veteran
    Ah yes. I forgot that adding an extra steward or two was the same as anarchy!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

+1, we do need more people with additional functionality. Though, if adding more stewards I'd love to see a 'locked for editing' function on the monarch's message. We've already run into plenty of situations where information was lost as two people were updating at the same time.

Even a shared Monarchy Mail system so Monarch and Steward can see each others diplo without having to use a chat to copy paste messages would be so much nicer.

Post Fiend
    Allow steward to change kingdom name will do! Baby steps, one at a time :P

+1!

Forum Fanatic
    Open it up to everyone, Anarchy.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Something along this vein would be quite handy. Even a click box to send mail to both monarch and steward at the same time, similar to leadership send to whole KD click box. Definitely handy for moving diplo along faster.

Post Fiend
    How bout more roles. Like Monarch and Steward, but also the having a Kingdom General, or Archmage, or w/e. They don't need the same access levels as the steward, just access to update Throne message.

Scribe
    I think multiple stewards would help ease the burden on monarchs and reduce general leadership burnout.
    I also think steward should be able to move stewardship to another player (say I'm going to bed and want to tag in buddy in another timezone, would be nice if I could do that myself)
    Also think a positive change would be more extension or at least flexibility in steward (or other nominated role as suggested above) powers - let stewards change name and banner, maybe give the monarch some checkboxes where they can allow other players access to the recruitment/invite system, etc.

Just generally make it easier for kingdoms to work with setups where several people are involved in keeping things running, would be a great way to improve the experience of leadership which in turn will encourage more people who might not otherwise give it a go, and be overall good for the game.

Scribe
    since it doesn't really interfere with game play maybe this could be addressed during the age.
    Other than Steel's cry for anarchy I have yet to hear one person disagree with that it would be nice if steward could do more things or the ability to have more stewards.
    If someone doesn't want it they always have the option not to appoint a steward.

changing this is a win/win....nobody has a disadvantage from it and some will be very happy that their life got easier.

all that talk about trying to make utopia less time intensive especially for leaders , would be nice if something actually helpful in that direction would be done

Post Fiend
    More stewards would be great, maybe have an option to restrict their role, for example a forum page like before just to keep forums clean, although I suspect most of us rarely use them now but that aside more stewards would be helpful, ~3 or so in total, to address diplomatic/CF issues if monarch "and" steward are both offline, yes this can happen since we are playing a game and people have real lives too! Yes, I said real lives :o

Post Fiend
    I would be happy just to see that Steward can change kd name lol ! That 1 additional feature is enough for me.

Thread Information