Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More stewards. Mooore!

Scribe
    recruiting is a big one for me. it's almost impossible to work with the current in game recruitment as is but when you are at work or traveling it's even more terrible.
    some may say, don't use in game recruiting...but if no one did, where would the players that are genuinely looking for active kingdoms go?
    And even if I have a kingdom mate interview people on irc, whatsapp or wherever, then they still have to get ahold of me, get their information to me, then I have to send the invite. So say that player is in opposite time zones. Interview takes place while I sleep.6 hours later they report to me, I agree to invite, 6 hours later they send me their information, 6 hours later i send the invitation, 6 hours later they accept the invitation....and usually the time frames are longer than 6 hours. It's frustrating and takes too long the way it is now.

Post Fiend
    That's a good point, hadn't considered that, allow stewards to extend/accept invites and allow them to search for new players the same way as a monarch does, or at least respond to the requests if someone replies to the invite and wants to join.

Maybe to stop abuse the monarch can elect to give this right to steward and revoke it?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenMab View Post
    Something along this vein would be quite handy. Even a click box to send mail to both monarch and steward at the same time, similar to leadership send to whole KD click box. Definitely handy for moving diplo along faster.
    agree
    +1

Post Fiend
    I'll vote for total anarchy before I'll vote for more stewards.

Post Fiend
    Please do this.

Post Fiend
    Moarrrr stewards!!!!!
    Last edited by Selephant; 22-08-2017 at 15:26. Reason: removed passive aggressive bs

Thread Information