Thread: Scientists spawn location

Post Demon

Scientists spawn location

Just a small request can it be changed so I do not get new scientists spawning in categories that I already maxed out when I still got categories that are not yet maxed out. I'm fine with getting new spawns as long as the maxed effect has not been reached, even if I got the number of scientists for max science but they are not all on professors, but getting spawns in year 9 in military that I maxed year 3 or 4 is a bit annoying. Even an opt in box like the one for stopping and starting wizard production would be greatly appriciated.

++1

Adding on to this, perhaps you could just have a dropdown option to choose the category that the next scientist will train into with random as default.

Post Fiend
    Upvote for either suggestion.

Enthusiast
    This sounds like something that can be fitted into a Gold Account subscription. Right now it is definitely annoying if scientists get assigned into categories that are already maxed out but it is not something that ruins the game experience for us. Giving option to Gold Account users to choose where to allocate their new scientists would be a matter of convenience that they are gaining out of this move. Just something little that can be used to enhance the game playing experience without giving them too much of an advantage over other players.

Postaholic
    Making the game ****ty and giving you the option to pay to make it not ****ty is a terrible way to conduct business.
    This is a simple quality of life fix, not something you should have to pay to adjust.

I quite like the idea of this being in the Gold Account subscription. If you'e paying for something it should offer some items of convenience and can't see choosing Sci spawn location as a pay to win issue.

Post Fiend
    Gold account feature +1. :)

Thread Information