Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Razing oow 2:2

Kendy I believe as well. Well that's up to them.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Director of Age Changes
    It's not their first thread on getting owned for stealing from Bart. Why did they need to bring this up again? I thought they got schooled the last time.

Hoping for more mechanics to save your ass?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    It's not their first thread on getting owned for stealing from Bart. Why did they need to bring this up again? I thought they got schooled the last time.

Hoping for more mechanics to save your ass?
    Both kds did wrong.. one for stealing before going to war, one for overreacting and doing not 1 not 2 but 5 razekills in theyr war. So yeah maybe some mechanics changes to avoid this kind of stuffs in the future will be the best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija2 View Post
    They just need to be wise enough not to steal from Sparta if they don't want to start something.
    Same goes for Alone Against All. Some spartan should be wise enough to play only against similar ''s33t'' kingdoms who pay to play multi, and send ceasefire requests when it is clear, even to a spartan, that is in their most interest. In your wrong steps with dealing with better kingdoms like AAA your presentation of ''tough'' is annulated by the jokes of your own ''poor skills in other aspects of the game''. As an aftermath you are no longer presented as tough but tough and ''stupid'', which is half of tough and 1/4 of tough and clever.
    Last edited by rouge_3016; 02-08-2017 at 15:04.

Gjjzjs has huffy erhkmxda ff u ga buy dbn tu ygkd.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatijaII View Post
    Gjjzjs has huffy erhkmxda ff u ga buy dbn tu ygkd.
    And for you presentation is everything, because in reality you are neither, just a little paying matija whose name is also Matija. If I were you, would use only my other forum names in future. Try a girl name seems as the new age will be themed Age of the Gey Girls.
    Last edited by rouge_3016; 02-08-2017 at 12:14.

Hhjjk.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    I'd like a quiz about player's oppinion about PK in war and OOW hits in active wars. Should be allowed or not?

We had small people razed by the theyr kingdom until we lost 5 provinces. Was nasty and unhonorable thing. My opinion. We should do the same if they are in war? This game promoted honour and fun (or I don't understand?). But what they made was wrong. Maybe the rules must be changed?
    I can teach you the trick how to get even. But,,you need to listen to me very carefully

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Both kds did wrong.. one for stealing before going to war, one for overreacting and doing not 1 not 2 but 5 razekills in theyr war. So yeah maybe some mechanics changes to avoid this kind of stuffs in the future will be the best
    Was their KD name not something like "we raze kill robbers" for most of the age? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thread Information