Thread: End of age freeze

End of age freeze

It would be nice to be able to login after end of age to see your province and KD. Know exactly where you finished and anything that happened at the last moments.

Scribe
    +1

Would be great if there was a small buffer where you could still access mail and KD forums, though I imagine this might be more difficult than just the static throne/state etc pages

This would be nice, but correct me if im wrong which I most likely am, but I think it is so they can upload the changes??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Administrator
    We are currently investigating a method through which access to your accounts would be possible after the age ends. However, as mentioned this is when we new code is uploaded and database changes are performed so we must remove access to all the live data while we perform the changes. The last two (our first two) age resets had quite a bit of stuff being done and some unexpected delays popped up which prevented a more immediate access to things like rankings, and the opening of the game lobby to your frozen reservation. We expect the coming reset to go much quicker and smoother but once again you'll only have access to view Age 72 data via the rankings as they get uploaded there.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information