Thread: Kingdom Activity

Forum Addict

Kingdom Activity

I'd like to see the unread mail show in the sent box with a marker again. Lower ranked kds struggle with activity when trying to improve, especially the non attacking races. It gives a monarch a leg up when they are building a kd to see who is logging in regularly, reading their pms and who is just saying they are.

Forum Fanatic
    I wish they would put it back also. but they said it shouldnt have been there to begin with . Sadly a mistake for once that everyone liked but was took away.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    I wish they would put it back also. but they said it shouldnt have been there to begin with . Sadly a mistake for once that everyone liked but was took away.
    It's not a sexy fun thing if you have a committed team but it's really important to have some tools when you are trying to build a kingdom, and as the mail can be used as a basic activity tracker it is far more useful to lower ranked or 'improver' kingdoms than munk could ever be. Although I get damn tired of saying it, expansion can only come from the bottom of Utopia and not from the top.

Thread Information