Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    We thought it'd be a fun fight and a decently close one win or lose if both sides got lucky and had minimal interference. We had more military and were easily trained up to fight you guys, but having our humans get MS'ed every 2 hours while they slept in fort and a few 10,000 acres arson-ed (lots and lots of farms gone) and gc stacks being constantly oped made only strategy that could viable beat u guys (wait out gc stacks while we both take no damage then use ops to catch up losses from hits) non viable. Cant go gung hoe into a war w/a turtly setup giving instant ops when the enemy has 5 in range rogues and 7 people who can MS when u have 3 ms'ers and 0 in range rogues. It wasnt till mid way though the fort stance stair off we went well @#$ nope its to much we losing to much to wait this out, I went to ask u guys about a cf to secure you #2 and just end it. We discussed it via the kd and didnt want to just gift the 60k+ acres it seemed likely bb would want so we figured well lets see how good of a fight we can still put up...good test of a strategy even if we took to much damage to "win'.

And as i told u no one on our side is "upset", explaining the issues doesnt make us upset. We made a move we deem correct and stick by the consequences. On the other side of things
    its good to know any kd with your current leadership wont cf, alternatives to cfs are so easy.
    TL;DR summary: we're a failure that got to this spot on the charts with tricks.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    even if that were true at least we in good company with CR BB sparta ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Divinity is indeed a failure this age--it failed to achieve any significant goals. But that's inconsistent with the second half of your accusation.

Post Demon
    We thought it'd be a fun fight and a decently close one win or lose if both sides got lucky and had minimal interference. We had more military and were easily trained up to fight you guys, but having our humans get MS'ed every 2 hours while they slept in fort and a few 10,000 acres arson-ed (lots and lots of farms gone) and gc stacks being constantly oped made only strategy that could viable beat u guys (wait out gc stacks while we both take no damage then use ops to catch up losses from hits) non viable. Cant go gung hoe into a war w/a turtly setup giving instant ops when the enemy has 5 in range rogues and 7 people who can MS when u have 3 ms'ers and 0 in range rogues. It wasnt till mid way though the fort stance stair off we went well @#$ nope its to much we losing to much to wait this out, I went to ask u guys about a cf to secure you #2 and just end it. We discussed it via the kd and didnt want to just gift the 60k+ acres it seemed likely bb would want so we figured well lets see how good of a fight we can still put up...good test of a strategy even if we took to much damage to "win'.

And as i told u no one on our side is "upset", explaining the issues doesnt make us upset. We made a move we deem correct and stick by the consequences. On the other side of things
    its good to know any kd with your current leadership wont cf, alternatives to cfs are so easy.
    Given that at no point this age other than when you were fully drafted and we had been razing someone for two weeks did you have any interest in engaging us,

I'm not sure alternatives to CFs are easy for you, us maybe.

I think you know damn well the correct move was to just tax BB when you had the chance, instead of sitting on your hands for two weeks while they db'd people and caught up to you.

You literally had a basically guaranteed crown in your hands, and decided to throw it away because you thought somehow the KD that Barco had ops on until EOA was going to leapfrog and outprep you later.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

You literally had a basically guaranteed crown in your hands, and decided to throw it away
    crowns are meaningless and at at no point has my kd ever set out with an age goal to be #1. so i dont know seems like the age went pretty well as a whole

Post Demon
    crowns are meaningless and at at no point has my kd ever set out with an age goal to be #1. so i dont know seems like the age went pretty well as a whole
    Given that you repeatedly stated how you felt like you were in a strong position to crown and didn't want to give that up, and that you noticed us specifically out of concern that we were going to ****play you for a crown and concern that BB was going to get to us first, I'm calling bull**** that you find crowns meaningless.

If you don't care about crowns, why did you notice us in the first place, two weeks after we stopped gaining anything off of hitting Barco?

so instead of us going back and finding the multiple accounts of you stating you decided to notice us while we dealt with barco because you couldn't trust us to stay out of the crown race... i mean we will just pretend you saying that didn't happen.

You did care... or you never would of came at us logically. Even caring the move was to tax BB.

Director of Age Changes
    rofl, the bull**** is real.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    so instead of us going back and finding the multiple accounts of you stating you decided to notice us while we dealt with barco because you couldn't trust us to stay out of the crown race... i mean we will just pretend you saying that didn't happen.

You did care... or you never would of came at us logically. Even caring the move was to tax BB.
    err maybe u read that differntly. i mean not geting a crown is like geting learned wave in the war tier. sure woulda been nice if it played out differently but no one in my kd is kicking themselfs for making a bad move, move we made was fine. Similarly its not like the kd is disbanding at end of age or anything only really lost 1 player due to how we played and hes ragequit the kd before so its like meh...nothing unexpected

i mean you justified your notice on us because of it.

you noticed us because you couldn't trust us to stay out of the crown race... the one you had the sole line to win. So again persain its not how i read it its how you wrote it.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    i mean you justified your notice on us because of it.

you noticed us because you couldn't trust us to stay out of the crown race... the one you had the sole line to win. So again persain its not how i read it its how you wrote it.
    indeed, noticed because i couldnt trust cr to not backstab or get pulled in sideways. same concept as not cfing every kd that can learnwave you. its a call you make that can go either way

Director of Age Changes
    indeed, noticed because i couldnt trust cr to not backstab or get pulled in sideways. same concept as not cfing every kd that can learnwave you. its a call you make that can go either way
    lmao, it's pure comedy... you got to set up a dodge 'private tax' war unpunished and then 'you couldn't trust'.
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-08-2017 at 23:03.

If all you care about is a war Persain, then make a deal with us, and go beat the **** out of CR

seriously.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

indeed, noticed because i couldnt trust cr to not backstab or get pulled in sideways.
    So you admit you have zero integrity. Good to know.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lol @ integrity

The top trying to insult each other for acting lame is like one pig making fun of another pig for smelling like ****

Thread Information