Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    That sounds like a decent summary of the situation. Good Cliff notes, Goodwitch. Thanks.

The funny thing is, Bart is playing the top, hence Marta's undying devotion to Bart. They know what's going on. I know they don't like I see it all very clearly, and some of the top will acknowledge silently that I warned you. Ofc, it's not over yet. Judging by the GB threats we are getting in relation to hitting Marta's kingdom, the Bartans are doing their best to shut us up. It won't happen.
    So the story is actually divinity and bb gave bart the crown for joining in the gb on CR when spartan declares on CR. so meep is the innocent one? How deep...

She hit into my hostile, we were OOR of the target I guess that's why. Now someone might do the same as I'm OOR to her? Amusing.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Oh Goodwitch, you've disappointed me. Nowhere did I use the word "shocked".

Also, these 1:19 guys are so weak. They can's even fight without multi kingdoms. They were next in ranking for us, and we tried to war, but they won't even hit back as they get smaller and smaller, then cry and get buddies to come save them. We stopped hits btw, because there were war talks and about you all growing. Lol I advised we not stop because Please! You all can't fight a war without Gb involved. Oh well, I'm going back to inactive. It's finals week!
    Last edited by Panthira; 04-08-2017 at 06:06.

Some facts for you:
    1) you are blatantly trying to target share again
    2) you hit 1:19 into their hostile with 6:6
    3) you are refusing to CF after 1 or 2 or 3 waves
    4) you might get treated the same way
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe

Also, these 1:19 guys are so weak. They can's even fight without multi kingdoms. They were next in ranking for us, and we tried to war, but they won't even hit back as they get smaller and smaller, then cry and get buddies to come save them. We stopped hits btw, because there were war talks and about you all growing. Lol I advised we not stop because Please! You all can't fight a war without Gb involved. Oh well, I'm going back to inactive. It's finals week!
    lol the shocker part was my addition :P never claimed you said it. The thing is if I didn't know you were such an upstanding utopian and all that post sure would look like target sharing.

Yes, Panthira the Upstanding, you crack me up Goodwitch, good on you.

Since we're sharing chat logs from Crumbling Republic (Nicholas = CD monarch AKA Panthira's pawn):
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 04-08-2017 at 06:40.

Lol. Quote - "we have every right to raze into your war"

Cry me a river. You get GB if you try and leverage 3 kds at once.

Pay your tax and go away.
    "Because of the implication"

Enthusiast
    BB wants war
    . Still waiting for an opening wave
    BLUE your my boy!

So Fortified is over?

I feel left out from all these important conversations :-(
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I might know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I might know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...
    His name is Robert Paulson....
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Haha! Nick, I didn't realize you charged them less than Bart demanded from us during that month long RK fest, into our war even. Ah, you are too funny! Thanks for the smile. :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Yes, Panthira the Upstanding, you crack me up Goodwitch, good on you.

Since we're sharing chat logs from Crumbling Republic (Nicholas = CD monarch AKA Panthira's pawn):

Lol! No sense of humor majita, a call back to what we faced before you razed us a month 2 ages ago.

I tried to set up war with Bart and you so we could get rid of hostilities on the battle field, the point was to improve relations, you're not making that better ;)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    lol wait you are hitting Bart's most loyal ally and are surprised you are receiving threats? lol shocker
    Receiving threats, but not from Bart lol. 4:6 seems to be threatening on Bart's behalf, saying they could be the 3rd kd for a GB.

Thread Information