Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Thank you Umajon911, i was getting confused with the different conflicts.

On a side note, I agree with my law partner, BoH, it is lollable, that CR get GBed for not being able to prove something that did not existed, in fact, did not exist. (EOA with Bartans). Unless this was proven in another thread somewhere.
    If some one claim he have EOA he need to prove it not other party. I agree this age in top was maybe one from most dirty. Emeriti got lucky to reset and stay away from all it.
    Next age going to be hell for sure.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    edit: posted in other thread
    Last edited by Ad1310; 04-08-2017 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Thank you Umajon911, i was getting confused with the different conflicts.

On a side note, I agree with my law partner, BoH, it is lollable, that CR get GBed for not being able to prove something that did not existed, in fact, did not exist. (EOA with Bartans). Unless this was proven in another thread somewhere.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If some one claim he have EOA he need to prove it not other party. I agree this age in top was maybe one from most dirty. Emeriti got lucky to reset and stay away from all it.
    Next age going to be hell for sure.
    I agree, this age the top didn't even care about it making sense why they all chit play and gb. It's utterly disgusting. The age of cannibals.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The age of cannibals.
    Yes, when it should have been the age of cannabis.

Very sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I got robbed while talking to David, Jeff and munk. Rude.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I agree, this age the top didn't even care about it making sense why they all chit play and gb. It's utterly disgusting. The age of cannibals.
    I'm confused how this age is disgusting compared to other ages...

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    I got robbed while talking to David, Jeff and munk. Rude.
    didnt know which prov was your sorry. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm confused how this age is disgusting compared to other ages...
    A lack of even trying to make a creative reason for the GBs. At least give us some GB theater. Yeah chitting on my lawn in the middle of the night is gross, but doing it while I'm out there mowing is just like come on dude.

Scribe
    It's not dirtier than any other age. This age they just had to do it to each other

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    "I like my turds polished. You can't just hand me a big pile of **** and expect me to be happy. It's really undignified. On the other hand, if you're willing to put in the effort of packing it and getting it all polished up, then that's a gift that one gentleman can give to another."
    -BoH (sorta)

**** play is **** play. You either respect it or you don't and if you don't you better do something about it rather than complain. As GRRM says, words are wind.

Needs to get out more
    I look at it as a poor excuse for a moshpit.

I'm not sure why anyone in the top bothered with "the best" strat. I mean you sim this stuff to render it totally irrelevant.

If you haven't been paying attention, the leader of the #1 land kingdom recently stated you don't need a war planner. And that is where we're at in top play. Do inquiring recruits still need to follow your strat, use munkbot and snapass?

Your Utopia has become shooting up H2O because the needle hurts. But then it has been entertaining and I do respect your work :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    "I like my turds polished. You can't just hand me a big pile of **** and expect me to be happy. It's really undignified. On the other hand, if you're willing to put in the effort of packing it and getting it all polished up, then that's a gift that one gentleman can give to another."
    -BoH (sorta)

**** play is **** play. You either respect it or you don't and if you don't you better do something about it rather than complain. As GRRM says, words are wind.
    Sort of... sort of not...

Effort matters. If you have no respect for the populous and blatantly pull this type of chit and say you can't touch us haha it is more upsetting than showing the respect of chit play theater imo (though you can make the argument of that being disrespectful to our intelligence.)

meh. It does not matter. Near as I can tell, Div is not going to come out to play. What a waste of the age.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I am always amazmed at the great insight Goodwitch has to basically anything. Its like there is nothing she doesnt know about. I bet she know what underwear BoH is wearing as well and its probably dirty as well.

Post Fiend
    i see some big hits from BB, however snatch news only consists of 3 hits overall, rest aid packages , thats too boring lol.

Unlike the top, this age lower or mid tier of utopia base really had fun :).

Thread Information