Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Had we both started on equal gold then it would probably have gone to war. A billion gold deficit was too big to overcome.
    You did expect this since forever u know? A war for crown was bound to happen, now Bart wins after stepping on Squashy Mangos and eating all the supply

And Bart hasn't begun razing BB yet?

Gonna be fun watching mod be gifted his first crown in 30 ages, I guess.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    And Bart hasn't begun razing BB yet?

Gonna be fun watching mod be gifted his first crown in 30 ages, I guess.
    30 ages isnt far away, thats like 3 yrs or whatever, im sure everyone here will be still playing this noob digit game, except Matija.

30 ages is something like 10 years. But maybe it's been 7

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    30 ages is something like 10 years. But maybe it's been 7
    How many times will you crown and get a self-internet based orgasm then Pillz? keep the answer to yourself, i could care like not so much maybe 0.001% about that but i was tempted to make you think about it for a second. but however Damn you mod - i envy you!, you will get to crown finally but look at the bright side you will probably get promoted like 3x or 4x in RL during those years while Bart will destroy ur UT dreams for a living. Crowning and being rich! what could be better?!

Some people here need to get a life, who gives a rats **** about crowning? Bart, Binbin & Proteus?. Utopia is about fun, making RL friends, making $$ out of contacts you make here, its a community. Thats what you and others who to take the game too serious fail to understand. I've met people in UT, met them in different countries, hosted a few at my own place and done RL business with them both sides profiting. Get a life Pillz, im welcoming anything against my prov, go find my name...its a game dude.

Had we both started on equal gold then it would probably have gone to war. A billion gold deficit was too big to overcome.

Fine! Then surrender acres for CF and lets all move on already!

Jesus I can't stand the idiocy in this game!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Fine! Then surrender acres for CF and lets all move on already!

Jesus I can't stand the idiocy in this game!
    Na ms is doing a good job.

You guys could have offered gold to start on equal terms had you wanted a war with an outcome
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend

You guys could have offered gold to start on equal terms had you wanted a war with an outcome
    Magic Shield is def doing a good job man. Its as useless as Meteor Showers.

LOL good one
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Is Migz the new BB's PR guy? Beats astron I guess.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Are you a freaking moron?!?! You are up acres, you have three unbreakables... and now you want us to PAY you for a war?!?!

Oh jesus, the dev's are mentally impaired if they keep these mechanics.

I thought you all were a GOOD warring kingdom.

but no, clearly you are just lame.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Are you a freaking moron?!?! You are up acres, you have three unbreakables... and now you want us to PAY you for a war?!?!

Im a bit disappointed as well, i believed it would have been a really nice war but we just failed for the 3rd time to get a war. Emeriti, Sleepy then Divinity. Ah well, congratz Bart!

Bart is probably asleep and certainly banned but I'll improvise a response if you like:"Thank you Migz, couldn't have done it without you."
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Bart is probably asleep and certainly banned but I'll improvise a response if you like:"Thank you Migz, couldn't have done it without you."
    So you're his personal PR guy? Damn you beat Bart himself. Why is he banned? On a side note, why would they ban him and not you? You would beat him in a race for fastest ban IMO.

Enthusiast

A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

U guys are just pissed Bart will crown.
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information