Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

It's my naturally charming personality that keeps me in. I'm simply way too adorable to ban.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    U guys are just pissed Bart will crown.
    No, that's not it. Migz is genuinely concerned about the community, having fun wars and that other stuff he wrote.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

IF you think BB cares about Bart crowning for farming out mangos in a FW then you are clearly delusional. We wanted a fair fight for crown, for both KDs. You according to your calculations, CR interference and gold deficit had Ubs. You could have done something, many wars have been lost by a mistake/ wrong move/ bounces...etc We could have lost as well. But however winning/losing or whatever might have also not granted both kds a crown, the difference in acres is large, larger than what you can farm/gain from WW bonus.

BB cared more about not getting a war for the 3rd time this age and yet having kds crumble (intra raze/ deleting) against them after CF expired and a war was expected to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It's my naturally charming personality that keeps me in. I'm simply way too adorable to ban.
    Lol...you have your moments
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Bart might not crown - Div has a lot of land for BB and there is time yet. BB probably on max rax already?

But obviously the answer to why div didn't want to war BB is that Div would have farmed out, as per the reasons smitty gave, and cost their alliance mates the crown.

Bart has been an Abs lapdog for ages and this would be the first time in years an Abs kd or applicant crowned other than Emeriti.

CRoO's involvement is unclear. Mango and Mike may enjoy giving crowns away, this is the second in a row. Or perhaps the abs roots of many CRoO players and probably leaders prompted them to help abs.

Either way BB unlikely to crown unless they find a way to take the land & Bart is benevolent enough to gift them the crown without defending his position with razes.

But I am inclined to think BB will drop the ball and Bart/abs get another crown.

I think it's hilarious bounce had to join the KD that blocked him 2 ages in a row in order to crown again.

And, I haven't said it in this thread, but BB should disband. Obviously no substance to the kingdom.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Bart might not crown - Div has a lot of land for BB and there is time yet. BB probably on max rax already?

But obviously the answer to why div didn't want to war BB is that Div would have farmed out, as per the reasons smitty gave, and cost their alliance mates the crown.

Bart has been an Abs lapdog for ages and this would be the first time in years an Abs kd or applicant crowned other than Emeriti.

CRoO's involvement is unclear. Mango and Mike may enjoy giving crowns away, this is the second in a row. Or perhaps the abs roots of many CRoO players and probably leaders prompted them to help abs.

Either way BB unlikely to crown unless they find a way to take the land & Bart is benevolent enough to gift them the crown without defending his position with razes.

But I am inclined to think BB will drop the ball and Bart/abs get another crown.

I think it's hilarious bounce had to join the KD that blocked him 2 ages in a row in order to crown again.

And, I haven't said it in this thread, but BB should disband. Obviously no substance to the kingdom.
    There's. I way they can take enough land in time. Especially when we are getting 100+ acre LL's
    BLUE your my boy!

Needs to get out more
    I way or the highway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Remember last age when BB refused to WD and cost Emeriti the crown?

I don't believe in the idea of karma but sometimes things do come along that really make me question things lol

A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

Then you make a deal with us and go fight CR you idiot. Jesus. Learn to play or stay out of the top. I can't believe all of div is a dumb as you.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Then you make a deal with us and go fight CR you idiot. Jesus. Learn to play or stay out of the top. I can't believe all of div is a dumb as you.
    Youre the only player in the top whose made repeated threads/posts crying that you can't grow.

And you play in BB.

Maybe you & your whole kd should learn to play and you wouldn't be 2nd... 5 ages of crown attempts with 0 success.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Lol a deal with you? Youse ask for 50k acres and we're fight cr them at 70 us at 150. Yeah, no.
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    You may have got your "fair" War had you razed off your policing acres
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    these ghettos thread must be moved in the news section of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    IF you think BB cares about Bart crowning for farming out mangos in a FW then you are clearly delusional. We wanted a fair fight for crown, for both KDs. You according to your calculations, CR interference and gold deficit had Ubs. You could have done something, many wars have been lost by a mistake/ wrong move/ bounces...etc We could have lost as well. But however winning/losing or whatever might have also not granted both kds a crown, the difference in acres is large, larger than what you can farm/gain from WW bonus.

BB cared more about not getting a war for the 3rd time this age and yet having kds crumble (intra raze/ deleting) against them after CF expired and a war was expected to happen.

We are not giving a kd a "fair fight for crown" when they got there via policing acres + going in 2v1. Simple as that ;)

I like to post
    Any summary what is going?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information