Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Post Fiend
    yeah what happened to every one policing bart.... i though this was a thing... i vote for a uprising of all ghettos to get some one like free into first or something maybe a call to arm for everyone sub 90 to vinidicate all for the bottom feeding that all this land surely came from or something but this could be fun

BB wants a "fair" shot at crown, oh the joy. They had no chance of crowning whatsoever until they decided to dealbreak my KD and gangbang another. The fair thing would be I press surrender and that puts Panthira above them for shizzles. Bite the dust noobs.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Director of Age Changes
    Classic Smitty. ****ing clueless nub.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTroll View Post
    We are not giving a kd a "fair fight for crown" when they got there via policing acres + going in 2v1. Simple as that ;)
    Unlike you, right? lmao, the hypocrisy...
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-08-2017 at 06:55.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    first of all smitty and mrtroll, would u have razed off your acres as well? all persain replied the whole time was to "keep the status quo from before" which was a 20k acre difference when we said to give acres back/raze off. u would have just reset your 3 smallest prov to keep all the acres in the big ones? (as i refuse to participate in diplo i dont know if the status quo talk was the final conclusion before u set the wardate to be feb 1st)
    also fair shot at crown? maybe migz dreams of that, i could not care less and never demanded a fair shot at a crown especially this age. we lost this age the moment emeriti and sleepy refused to war us.

and steel. i dont know what your problem is? first of all it was 3 ages in a row we tried to crown. but at least i still attempted to do sth constructive in contrast to the "non compete" but yet still growing kds. you talk a lot of bull**** for someone who turned into a forum troll long ago. what are your accomplishments the last 10 or 7 years? besides begging for non competes to grow and raze the allmighty dungeon dwellers and get razekilled by korp?

Since you are not involved in diplomacy Mod, maybe this will illuminate things for you:

[12:45 PM, 8/2/2017] U Persain: nesta/astron confrim and i can suicide out myself for a double raze...i got a couple others too. we can cf in betweeen to stop ops too
    [12:45 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Persain:*wanna go that rought im fine with it
    [12:47 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Finally some fair talking
    [12:47 PM, 8/2/2017]*+46 73 520 20 09:*Coss the ONLY reason div still got the land is rest havent razed, we had it for what? 5-7 days less than bb?
    [12:47 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Yes Aron I know
    [12:47 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Reason why I said
    [12:47 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Get to work
    [12:48 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*i said i wanted to stay out to raze
    [12:48 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*all of you insist i hit cr
    [12:48 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Bb especially and div
    [12:48 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*What.s with all the talking?
    [12:48 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Everyone knows what land was took and by what provs
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Start dealing with it
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*So we get over it
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*i said it from the start that u whiners are just gonna whine both ways. if i razed, u will cry like a little ***** for me to hit cr. and when i hit cr to setup the perfect farm for bart, u guys crying to raze
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*u cant have it both ways
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Astron
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*Just droo the land with div
    [12:49 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*And then we all raze bart.s share
    [12:50 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*What.s with all the talking and excuses
    [12:50 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*U don.t want to drop? Fine
    [12:50 PM, 8/2/2017]*U Coss:*But don.t ask others to fo it
    [12:50 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*i aint dropping the acres now and i aint asking for anything
    [12:51 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*why are we even invited to this grp chat for
    [12:51 PM, 8/2/2017]*Han:*to piss each other off ?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    thx it indeed does

edit: or not. was that the huge whatsapp group? that first demanded us to raze acres off, then to keep acres to help raze cr. then reprimanded us for even hitting for acres and not razing in the first place. then divinity went for cr taking acres themselves and then going radio silent?
    Last edited by mod[tiv]; 07-08-2017 at 07:46.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

U guys are just pissed Bart will crown.
    I think CR doesn't have paladins or FG, also they did tons of ops on BB so that argument is also shaky. Also, div did leave open relations with CR in hope of chasing crown, div should've anticipated that some consequence will follow.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Any summary what is going?
    BB farming divinity, long story short. BB too good at the game people are afraid to war us.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    BB wants a "fair" shot at crown, oh the joy. They had no chance of crowning whatsoever until they decided to dealbreak my KD and gangbang another. The fair thing would be I press surrender and that puts Panthira above them for shizzles. Bite the dust noobs.
    You got a taste of your own medicine. What goes around comes around. Oh i forgot, once a traitor always a traitor.
    Edit: We had no chance cuz of Emeritis runaway, sleepys chicken-out and divinitys fear of having a good fight.
    Last edited by Migz; 07-08-2017 at 09:09.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Remember last age when BB refused to WD and cost Emeriti the crown?

I don't believe in the idea of karma but sometimes things do come along that really make me question things lol
    Its funny yeah. Only difference is that we were warring Emeriti? [Best kd around atm]? - 30k or so larger? More than a billion gold difference? - better setup - better attack time?

Yeah, we took that to war and we actually started the hits, they took land, we continued war and never wded. We did not chicken out to be put in the same comparison. But giving them crown wouldn't have had an effect on this ages drama would it? Imo no. Each age is different i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mod[tiv] View Post
    thx it indeed does

edit: or not. was that the huge whatsapp group? that first demanded us to raze acres off, then to keep acres to help raze cr. then reprimanded us for even hitting for acres and not razing in the first place. then divinity went for cr taking acres themselves and then going radio silent?
    Looks like some group after the CR "policing". Shows astron explicitly saying he won't raze anything after explicitly saying he would in other occasions. I don't know how the top usually works but to me it looks like a bunch of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    Oh i forgot, once a traitor always a traitor.
    Amen to that. Hope Bart has learned his lesson(s).

Postaholic
    So wait let me get this correct.

Last age Ems was in spot to win the age but decided to help ASF threaten GB on Ro0 so they lost the crown ?
    This age Div and BB was out in front but gb Mango and lost the crown ?

Hmm ......

Also Faerys have FG.

Prtetty funny to think about it, i mean the heavy hitting (GB) from div and bb allowed bart to easy farm Mangos and now that move as used against them.

The irony.
    Last edited by Mike^; 07-08-2017 at 09:48.

Yes, you got it right Mike - Faeries can indeed FG where posted changes would suggest otherwise. Silly devs.

BB crying about no one wanting to fight them when they CF'd a #1 v #2 fight only to police the actions they knew the kd they were cfing was going to take.

You had your chance at an age winning war.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information