Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

U guys are just pissed Bart will crown.
    I thought our ops were useless? Now you're using them to gutlessly bow out of a fight when you had a 20k acre advantage?

Seriously, you guys put yourselves in this position by using any excuse you could find to GB us then racking up the meter to stupidly high levels. You have the gold deficit because you kept hitting into our war while BB pumped.

Oh, and we weren't going to raze into war. I wanted to but got vetoed by people who tell me what to do. We probably don't have the military anyway. Maybe we could have hit the dude who released everything and ragequit, but that's about it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Any summary what is going?
    After the GB on CR, BB and Div agreed to war each other (no idea who noticed who). Div had hit CR a lot more than BB and had worked the meter much higher and had expended more troops and more pump time than BB. When the cf was dropped it was pretty obvious Div was going to lose unless BB make some mistakes. BB has been taking acres in hostile without Div hitting back much. Div is LL'ing in return but they are still down significantly enough. BB can only take acres in hostile and eventually the meter will get capped which will turn gains to ****. CR has hostile on div for a few more days and hasn't even had unfriendly with BB for like a week.

Bart should crown unless Div pushes the button now and blatantly farms out. That could get actioned though.
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 07-08-2017 at 10:43.

A 1 billion gold deficit + constant ms/fools gold / AW and arson from CR. and CR would have razed into war. Stupid of us to run into a war when it'd been a one way drake + 50% wages vs 200% wages and 100+ BE vs our 60%.

U guys are just pissed Bart will crown.
    but you wanted us to war you with that same circumstance eh? Sounds familiar right.

Postaholic
    Hypocrisy runs strong in this thread. From all sides :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I'm the only one from Spartans talking here. All I can see is Spartan destiny coming to life. I don't know anything about this "hypocritical".
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Had we both started on equal gold then it would probably have gone to war. A billion gold deficit was too big
    Yiu guys noticed and expected us to fight when you were already trained and had 500m gold

Then dealbroke us when we waved someone else.

Now won't fight someone you had every chance to fight from an advantage for two weeks.

You're trash.

Good luck getting pity cfs in the future.

Post Demon
    Remember when bb baited you guys into blowing your training load and noticing us while they stocked?

Lol, idiots.

Post Demon
    Also, I told Persain this is EXACTLY what would happen the instant he noticed us.

So none of you retards have any room to complain in the slightest, because you had your warning to leave us be.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    BB crying about no one wanting to fight them when they CF'd a #1 v #2 fight only to police the actions they knew the kd they were cfing was going to take.

You had your chance at an age winning war.
    If i recall correctly,and i do, cr asked for cf from bb when barco noticed in their hostile , and bb gave them the cf othwrwise they would have warred, maybe lost but they would have warred.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I'm the only one from Spartans talking here. All I can see is Spartan destiny coming to life. I don't know anything about this "hypocritical".
    It's a hippopotamus that eats like a crocodile. Completely screws the ecosystem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    BB crying about no one wanting to fight them when they CF'd a #1 v #2 fight only to police the actions they knew the kd they were cfing was going to take.

You had your chance at an age winning war.
    BoH, no one is complaining (well, maybe migz is) about an age winning war chance.

I am saying that if Div did not want to fight, all they had to do was make a deal with us and go beat hte crap out of CR, we would not have bothered to train up etc.

All their BS is simply this. They thought they were going to beat us. At CF drop they discovered that they can't do prep for **** and so now they won't war.

I personally could care less about the crown in this ****fest of an age. I am only around this game for one thing, to see if their acres trading mechanic stays at 500 tax and destroy 2/3 land (in which case I am leaving) or is 500 tax (in which case I will happily play again next age). That is it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by absalomon_GO View Post
    these ghettos thread must be moved in the news section of the forum
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Completely screws the ecosystem.
    Never knew wild animals caused hypnosis.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am saying that if Div did not want to fight, all they had to do was make a deal with us and go beat hte crap out of CR, we would not have bothered to train up etc.

All their BS is simply this. They thought they were going to beat us. At CF drop they discovered that they can't do prep for **** and so now they won't war.
    We thought it'd be a fun fight and a decently close one win or lose if both sides got lucky and had minimal interference. We had more military and were easily trained up to fight you guys, but having our humans get MS'ed every 2 hours while they slept in fort and a few 10,000 acres arson-ed (lots and lots of farms gone) and gc stacks being constantly oped made only strategy that could viable beat u guys (wait out gc stacks while we both take no damage then use ops to catch up losses from hits) non viable. Cant go gung hoe into a war w/a turtly setup giving instant ops when the enemy has 5 in range rogues and 7 people who can MS when u have 3 ms'ers and 0 in range rogues. It wasnt till mid way though the fort stance stair off we went well @#$ nope its to much we losing to much to wait this out, I went to ask u guys about a cf to secure you #2 and just end it. We discussed it via the kd and didnt want to just gift the 60k+ acres it seemed likely bb would want so we figured well lets see how good of a fight we can still put up...good test of a strategy even if we took to much damage to "win'.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Also, I told Persain this is EXACTLY what would happen the instant he noticed us.

So none of you retards have any room to complain in the slightest, because you had your warning to leave us be.
    And as i told u no one on our side is "upset", explaining the issues doesnt make us upset. We made a move we deem correct and stick by the consequences. On the other side of things
    You're trash.

Good luck getting pity cfs in the future.
    its good to know any kd with your current leadership wont cf, alternatives to cfs are so easy.

You're trash.
    I dont think anyone that farms out to Bart has the room to call someone else trash. :(

Thread Information