Bart might not crown - Div has a lot of land for BB and there is time yet. BB probably on max rax already?

But obviously the answer to why div didn't want to war BB is that Div would have farmed out, as per the reasons smitty gave, and cost their alliance mates the crown.

Bart has been an Abs lapdog for ages and this would be the first time in years an Abs kd or applicant crowned other than Emeriti.

CRoO's involvement is unclear. Mango and Mike may enjoy giving crowns away, this is the second in a row. Or perhaps the abs roots of many CRoO players and probably leaders prompted them to help abs.

Either way BB unlikely to crown unless they find a way to take the land & Bart is benevolent enough to gift them the crown without defending his position with razes.

But I am inclined to think BB will drop the ball and Bart/abs get another crown.

I think it's hilarious bounce had to join the KD that blocked him 2 ages in a row in order to crown again.

And, I haven't said it in this thread, but BB should disband. Obviously no substance to the kingdom.