Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

If a war transpires and Spartans don't raze into it to secure their crown, I'm not sure why Bart is even here.

But we'll see I guess!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    If a war transpires and Spartans don't raze into it to secure their crown, I'm not sure why Bart is even here.

But we'll see I guess!
    Oh, he'll go after the people who refused to support and help him in war. That's what Utopia is: Backwards. Inside OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Who are these ghettos
    Treat with gang bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    If BB can farm 50k acres oow then they deserve to win. Have to take into acct Sparta have 15k pool to explore in the interim so it's really a 65k farm OOW in 6 days? Not doable
    Why would it be only 15k?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Why would it be only 15k?
    I'm just guessing 750 per prov. could be more
    BLUE your my boy!

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Lol noobs in CR "trying" to op in
    Great relations management. lmao
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Maybe we are just that bored.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Maybe we are just that bored.
    That's what I thought. Turtle on his back! Can he flip over?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Yup
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    What I really want to know is why BB is hitting into our ongoing hostile with Divinity.

After all, if you remember what Barcoloco claimed, and what Div and BB implicitly agreed with when they DB/GB'd us, the ONLY determining factor in a hostile is whether or not the meter says hostile.

Post Demon
    I'm also curious when they're going to start razing off their profits from a policing action.

Since again as BB and Div both claimed, you shouldn't be gaining from allegedly policing someone!

Rofl, are you still hostile with Div? Too funny.

If you want to enforce that you are hostile with them and want to pursue it, talk to mod I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm also curious when they're going to start razing off their profits from a policing action.

Since again as BB and Div both claimed, you shouldn't be gaining from allegedly policing someone!
    You are like a broken record. Don't you get tired of repeating the same **** for almost a week?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Rofl, are you still hostile with Div? Too funny.

If you want to enforce that you are hostile with them and want to pursue it, talk to mod I would guess.
    I mean, BB and Div are the ones who apparently agree with Barco that the only meaning of hostile is the meter.

So I'm not sure why you two would then arrange a conflict when one of you is already in a hostile!

Stop dealbreaking each other people.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are like a broken record. Don't you get tired of repeating the same **** for almost a week?
    People didn't get tired whining to me all day every day for 2 weeks about my own gains off barco.

So I'm going to keep sitting here throwing their hypocrisy in their face.

Thread Information