Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Sum Yung Ho, although Bishop keeps renaming.

Also, is Panthira literally like ratting for everyone to see? I can respect that actually.
    Well even CR knew about it pretty early, though most of uto is in the dark.

I would not know personally. I can't be bothered to read my own Kd's whatsapp. Now I have to pay attention to another one?

F

That.

This age moves slow enough already without adding having to read more logs.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    The logs just show what was already a public fact--that those kingdoms all hit the other one.

Oh, why post that here then? That's weird. Doesn't have the juicy parts about Shai's vacation so -1 from me.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    long logs
    I have to give WSK/cRs credit based on those logs for being the only kd not joining in.

Everyone else will have egg on their face when Bart crowns and/or he admits to lying about the cf.

I never really liked Bart, but damn I respect the hell outta this move.

Post Demon
    well my kingdom small as it might be keept our cf with the Mango also.

CFs are for babies
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    CFs are for babies
    in this otherwise mature utopia game...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    in this otherwise mature utopia game...
    Imagine 1 age without. Would be a **** show waiting to happen. So big that one of the low tier ghettos could possibly crown!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    well my kingdom small as it might be keept our cf with the Mango also.
    All that racketeering. How sausage flavored diplomacy is made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTh9qpzhunE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Nah, I didn't even read that chat really. It was passed out all over and common knowledge, as people stated above. There was no leaking of logs already compromised. There are no surprises here. Bart had the top help him coordinate a GB on CR. I refused to help, and was kicked out. I had no idea what was even going on at first, since I've been barely active.

Scribe
    mainly it shows that it had nothing to do with whatever wrong doings they accused CR of.
    BB and Div wanted Bart to farm CR so CR wouldn't crown leaving the top spot for Div or BB thinking Bart won't go for crown.
    It's kind of funny really :) (unless you are in CR maybe). Well not sure BB and Div are particularly amused now either.
    But who knows, maybe Bart will just hand one of them the crown.
    The biggest loser in this is imo Persain who had a pretty good reputation up to this point, all the others are already known for ****play.

Postaholic
    That sounds like a decent summary of the situation. Good Cliff notes, Goodwitch. Thanks.

The funny thing is, Bart is playing the top, hence Marta's undying devotion to Bart. They know what's going on. I know they don't like I see it all very clearly, and some of the top will acknowledge silently that I warned you. Ofc, it's not over yet. Judging by the GB threats we are getting in relation to hitting Marta's kingdom, the Bartans are doing their best to shut us up. It won't happen.

Marta's KD is redundant, it's just Marta. That's like saying Sparta's KD. I believe you didn't quite catch the meaning of the name.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    lol wait you are hitting Bart's most loyal ally and are surprised you are receiving threats? lol shocker

Thread Information