Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Beastblood

You are right, I have no sense of humor whatsoever.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Receiving threats, but not from Bart lol. 4:6 seems to be threatening on Bart's behalf, saying they could be the 3rd kd for a GB.
    Eh, If you say you're gonna wave into our wars and tax us then get a tax threat back when you're smaller you either 1.) pay it, or 2.) get hit. In this case the GB is not organised it's that you annoyed KDs. It's all well and good to be be drunk on power for one age when you do well but think of it long term. Bringing this into forums and claiming it as Bart's master plan is giving Bart some super villain cred here when in reality it's a bunch of noob diplo by a kd who doesn't really understand why threats evoke responses. It's a situation of leverage now - you gave button to Spartans and tried to interfere in our war. Now we are bigger you cry GB when the leverage is applied back on you. Pay your dues or get out of the top tier. If you think someone is going to save you the you're mistaken.
    "Because of the implication"

Postaholic
    What are you talking about? We waved you (assuming you are 4:6) for war you all said we could have with you. Then when you cried saying we were too big, we let you go and you warred 6:2. You were our only war option. Then after you won 6:2 you contact us for "tax". The opportunistic leveraging comes from you, who I now hear is a " Bart kingdom". Utobots. Noted.

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

And here I thought it was a thread about Divinity vs BB. I guess i must read wrong..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Eh, If you say you're gonna wave into our wars and tax us then get a tax threat back when you're smaller you either 1.) pay it, or 2.) get hit. In this case the GB is not organised it's that you annoyed KDs. It's all well and good to be be drunk on power for one age when you do well but think of it long term. Bringing this into forums and claiming it as Bart's master plan is giving Bart some super villain cred here when in reality it's a bunch of noob diplo by a kd who doesn't really understand why threats evoke responses. It's a situation of leverage now - you gave button to Spartans and tried to interfere in our war. Now we are bigger you cry GB when the leverage is applied back on you. Pay your dues or get out of the top tier. If you think someone is going to save you the you're mistaken.
    I literally never said we'd hit into your wars? Both of us said we would war eachother, then last minute you dodged notice with a farm war. Talking to 6:2 their monarch asked we stay away since he wanted a fair fight, and out of respect for them we agreed and found something else to play with. We'd have been justified hitting into your war, and we'd have apparently been wise to sit and wait and just wave you oow, since you turn around and pull this bs. Asking tax after we let you farm war, threatening GB and razes into war. Idk where you get off on all this, you're not running for crown, not close to WW, so what's your problem?

Enthusiast
    I literally never said we'd hit into your wars? Both of us said we would war eachother, then last minute you dodged notice with a farm war. Talking to 6:2 their monarch asked we stay away since he wanted a fair fight, and out of respect for them we agreed and found something else to play with. We'd have been justified hitting into your war, and we'd have apparently been wise to sit and wait and just wave you oow, since you turn around and pull this bs. Asking tax after we let you farm war, threatening GB and razes into war. Idk where you get off on all this, you're not running for crown, not close to WW, so what's your problem?
    I don't think there is any problem. You should receive a notice soon. The real farm war could occur then. Lets do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And here I thought it was a thread about Divinity vs BB. I guess i must read wrong..
    I know reading can be a hard skill sometimes :-\
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    What are you talking about? We waved you (assuming you are 4:6) for war you all said we could have with you. Then when you cried saying we were too big, we let you go and you warred 6:2. You were our only war option. Then after you won 6:2 you contact us for "tax". The opportunistic leveraging comes from you, who I now hear is a " Bart kingdom". Utobots. Noted.
    Hey fyourself and stop talking nonsense. I dont give a hoot about bart. You sucked him before and got dumped, its none of my business. If theres something you should know, i dont deal with bart.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I don't think there is any problem. You should receive a notice soon. The real farm war could occur then. Lets do it!
    You waved into our last hostile with 1:20, you dodge after both of us said okay to war, found a farm war instead. We let you do your thing and you come back to threaten waves into war, a 3 kd gangbang, and notice into hostile.

Added to the list of dirty utopians lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Apologies for making an off-topic post, since this thread isn't about either 2:8 or 4:6, but just as a fact checking thing: contrary to the second sentence, 2:8 did not wave 4:6 before their war with 6:2, and there have been relatively few hostilities between the two kingdoms throughout the age, particularly considering how close in size they have been for most of the age.

4:6 started a dragon in June of Year 3 but canceled it in February of Year 4, no hits were exchanged. I believe 4:6 wanted to war but 2:8 was declared on by 7;17 so 4:6 moved on.

July of Year 5 there was on TM by 2:8, then in January of Year 6 had 2 more abducts by 2:8, 4:6 abducted 2:8 twice in return, 2:8 did one abduct. 2:8 proposed a CF and then 4:6 accepted in February of Year 6.

I have no comments with regards to potential gangbangs or Bart or notice or any of that other stuff that is both above my pay grade and beyond my interest.

You waved into our last hostile with 1:20, you dodge after both of us said okay to war, found a farm war instead. We let you do your thing and you come back to threaten waves into war, a 3 kd gangbang, and notice into hostile.

Added to the list of dirty utopians lol.
    If youre gonna ***** ***** *****....start your own thread. Both kd's man up and duke it out...just not in this thread!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    If youre gonna ***** ***** *****....start your own thread. Both kd's man up and duke it out...just not in this thread!
    Agreed, back on topic of thread please. Div vs bb

Enthusiast
    I could overule any decision made by the kd. Let us just go down to the part on 'we let you do your things and you come back to threaten waves into war, a 3 kd gangbang and notice in hostile.

Actually i instructed not to bother with your kd since it is a little waste of time. No point getting revenge on a kd that tried to notice us while we are in eowcf too. I dont know how the hell you have a 3 kd gangbanging you but im not interested to be doing that. What actually is the problem?

Thank you Umajon911, i was getting confused with the different conflicts.

On a side note, I agree with my law partner, BoH, it is lollable, that CR get GBed for not being able to prove something that did not existed, in fact, did not exist. (EOA with Bartans). Unless this was proven in another thread somewhere.

Thread Information