Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noobz VS CD

I dunno what u guys are smoking but Panthira stop boosting your ego by saying people dodged you. Looks to me like they just found someone with more gains to war.
    If its me i would choose a 25 vs 22 anytime over a known tough nut and stubborn kingdom with 5% less land and 5% more networth..but i guess thats why they are playing near the top and im just bumming....

BUT, having stayed at 22 and ghetto bashed all age then going into a war with a kingdom 70% now does seem like a dodge to me...

Enthusiast
    To certain extend, it could be worded as dodge but then again if one kd is being offered by few kds to war, they may choose their preferred choice. An easy way out is ofcourse warring against a weak 22 provs kd that basically has no warring backbone. However, it is decided that a match up with another 25 provs kd proved a more interesting challenge.

Lets not be bitter and put in the fact of those notice into a kd eowcf, threatening the other kd that a war is already agreed and ultimately getting a hard on when they do not get a war for themselves.

Regular
    This thread is funny to me, since we will obviously beat any of these kingdoms in a fair war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ad1310 View Post
    This thread is funny to me, since we will obviously beat any of these kingdoms in a fair war.
    Where you play?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Where you play?
    4:6. I am very friendly. We are nice guys who enjoy competitive banter
    Last edited by Ad1310; 05-08-2017 at 12:49.

Who are these kds
    "Because of the implication"

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Who are these ghettos
    ftfy
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Postaholic
    Can we have a summary of what is going on? Please tag kingdom location with the kingdom name..such debate is making things complicated.

Nothing is going on with noobz and CD. CD dodged a true war with noobz by going after Marta who was ~70% their nw...just trying to get another WW under their belt but knowing Matija and company he will drag war till EOA just to spite Panthira who claims shes not leading but we all know how that goes...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

CD can try and fight the n00bz, we would welcome it. Unfortunately they'll be in war until EOA.

Postaholic
    We're 2:8 Mehul's Main Army
    Marta is Sparta #2 1:19
    Noobs/z 4:6

Noobs/z dodged us, not the other way around, foolish Zulu. Alas, I know you don't understand LS, but Smiles is my king and I am in LS. He gives the final say, although ofc I have influence. We're friends and respect each other - a foreign concept for many here.

I forgot to mention: we welcome war. ❤️ war. We'll gladly war till EOA. It's really up to Matija though, and that's fine too.
    Last edited by Panthira; 08-08-2017 at 01:42.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    We're 2:8 Mehul's Main Army
    Marta is Sparta #2 1:19
    Noobs/z 4:6

Noobs/z dodged us, not the other way around, foolish Zulu. Alas, I know you don't understand LS, but Smiles is my king and I am in LS. He gives the final say, although ofc I have influence. We're friends and respect each other - a foreign concept for many here.

I forgot to mention: we welcome war. ❤️ war. We'll gladly war till EOA. It's really up to Matija though, and that's fine too.
    I see. Saw 2:8 is currently in war with 1:19. Nothing wrong except for the huge disparity in size and NW. Probably an attempt by bored Matija to have some fun before EOA>
    As for 4:6, not too sure what they sour over. Age is ending and they threatening to hit into war? OMG. Kinda childish.And their kingdom tag is so similar with other kingdom who is now top in honor and ww chart. Are they trying to ride the wave? haha

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I see. Saw 2:8 is currently in war with 1:19. Nothing wrong except for the huge disparity in size and NW. Probably an attempt by bored Matija to have some fun before EOA>
    As for 4:6, not too sure what they sour over. Age is ending and they threatening to hit into war? OMG. Kinda childish.And their kingdom tag is so similar with other kingdom who is now top in honor and ww chart. Are they trying to ride the wave? haha
    You guys are legitimately a sub par kd. If you consider warring FREE a dodge, but warring 70% NW down a skilled move then GG. You're a nub kd with a Napoleon complex in the age of inaction.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    You guys are legitimately a sub par kd. If you consider warring FREE a dodge, but warring 70% NW down a skilled move then GG. You're a nub kd with a Napoleon complex in the age of inaction.
    Is your kingdom subpar, JusticeLeague? How rude of joeblogs.
    Oh, he meant my kingdom I think.

Well, you lost all credibility. We didn't max meter war.

Thumbs up

Feint > noobs and CD

Thread Information